General Report Thread

Jowe

Giver of Pancakes
Reaction score
This is thread is meant to enable normal players to report rule breakers when an operator or trusted is not on to handle the situation. This is not a thread if you need immediate help on a server, rather this thread is to help operators give the proper warnings/punishment to the rule breakers.

Rules:

1.) All proofs of hacking must be in video.
2.) Names must be clearly seen from screenshot or video.
3.) Rule broken must be clearly seen from video or screenshot.
4.) If the requirements above in 1, 2 ,or 3 not met, then there is no need to post.

If you need immediate help, please join our irc channel on the irc.esper.net server. The channel name is #blocktopia - Feel free to ping zombie staff for help.

Format:

Name: [Name of Rule Breaker]
Offence: [Rule # being broken]
Comments: [Add any comments]
Proof: [Video or screen shot]

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
What is the point of this thread? I don't think Ops can warn people like.. 24 hours after the incident, Just ping an op if they are breaking the rules and no op is online.

Gameprochampion

Got the moves like Jagger!
Reaction score
What is the point of this thread? I don't think Ops can warn people like.. 24 hours after the incident, Just ping an op if they are breaking the rules and no op is online.
Its so we may verbally warn players in-game and know who to watch more then others.
And if its sever in of ban them.

Jowe

Giver of Pancakes
Reaction score
We run a wkkb system. If we can help the ops identify trolls, or people who just disregard rules, or just people who need help in understanding rules, the operators will be able to deal with it faster. I don't think there is a rule on the time limit an operator can warn.

In real life, if someone runs a red light and is caught on camera. They can still get a ticket and it will go on there record. Same thing. Everyone has a record, and its helpful to keep records accurate.

In the past, this thread was proven to be helpful. Why should it not be helpful now?

Reactions: Nillbugwtw

Jowe

Giver of Pancakes
Reaction score
Name: Portugal_Dude

Offense: #9 #7

Comments: I was told he that he had been trolling for awhile day. Logs might show that. I did kick, but he had already been warned not to troll before this.

Proof: an hour before i posted this message.

<ZombieBot> portugal_dude: NIGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
<ZombieBot> Game: BlueLineHero catches nikoman12100
<ZombieBot> cbreezy95: omg
<ZombieBot> smelyalata: that's mature, portugal
<ZombieBot> bluehoneydew: Dont spam or be rasitst
<ZombieBot> Jowe: Dmaner
<ZombieBot> Jowe: get down
<ZombieBot> Jowe: now
<ZombieBot> 1JOCKE: t bag zombies
<ZombieBot> cbreezy95: ban portugal
<ZombieBot> herpsmyderp Kicked: AFK for &c5&e minutes.
<ZombieBot> Jowe: or i will kick you for being unreachablr
<ZombieBot> queefypants joined the game.
<ZombieBot> littlepea joined the game.
<ZombieBot> Game: pokemon365 catches brodygold
<ZombieBot> bluehoneydew: Porugal is being rasist.
<ZombieBot> portugal_dude Kicked: Rule 7. &fDo not use excessive language or insults.
<ZombieBot> blockcrash: Portugal se nao paraes vais banido...

One one two

Per aspera ad astra
Donor
Reaction score
Name: barrowboyjames

Offense: Rules 7 and 9.

Proof:

Comments: Happened around 3:00 AM - 3:20 AM (PST). There's more to it than the screenshot shows, so it would be appreciated if an someone could look through the logs. A couple of days ago, I was on a bit of a roll as a zombie, and I infected barrowboyjames numerous times in numerous different rounds. He seems to now think that I'm a hacker - which I am not. From what I know, there where no Trusteds or Operators there at the time.

Pokemon365

Reaction score
Name: chromocreep
Offence: 2 and 4
Comments: he refused to jump and there were no ops/trusteds on. he only jumped when i told him i will report him, but i just want to bring this to your guy's attention if he does it again.
ProofView attachment 674

Maxyz73

Dawg
Reaction score
Name: przemcio365
Offence: 7, 10
Comments: he was talking polish all the time (no trusted+ on) and i told him multiple times to stop, then he said -fuck you- to me (this was not the only time)
Proof: i think it was on Sep 18 around midday

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: banned

Speik

Reaction score
Name: The_Profit
Offence: # 9
Comments: Everyone just said he should stop it and he keeps on Spaming more and more (i underlined the spams)
Proof: No Screen, no vid just my chat logs: [(...) means there was written sth by others but is irrelevant]

[2011-09-30 13:47:05] The_Profit: whats coooooooool
(...)
[2011-09-30 13:47:12] Speik: profit
[2011-09-30 13:47:15] The_Profit: yep
(...)
[2011-09-30 13:47:37] The_Profit: ok ok ok :(
2nd expample:
[2011-09-30 13:53:52] The_Profit: me toooooooooooooooo
(...)
[2011-09-30 13:54:01] Speik: profit...
(There are another expamples of other days, but I wanna keep on today)
Information: You can ask these people who were online in that moments: [Dutch] Marnixxie, Michi253, xPizzAx
Note: I can say it everytime: I don't wanna sneak someone, I just wanna have a fair and not annoying game.

With best regarts Speik

Speik

Reaction score
guys, today we played "plankcountry" and there were many unreachables, I took 2 of them and want to report them now (the other jumped). As I said i'll report them they jumped, but in my eyes it's a job for me to make the game "fine". I'll post that just as a big warning ;)
the first one is jonis125
View attachment 740

the second one is clarkpogiView attachment 741

people you can ask for both is just Narutii

Jowe

Giver of Pancakes
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I will check logs and add them to our warning list tonight.

I found the profit tonight, He was being unreachable and lag pillaring - Gave final warning

Speik

Reaction score
thx, but why we ever have to thread with a report...and when we does they jump...players can be so stupid...in my eyes there not many poeple who are very often online (like Jack or Max ; i mean guys who are NOT in the blocktopia team)

Maxyz73

Dawg
Reaction score
This player is getting a big problem in my opinion:
Name: Cheater98700
Offence: breaking too many rules (this time @6)
Comments: ethical froze him for going on the roof on the map laboratory (which is illegal due op-air).
I told him to read the /rules if he want to play on the server.
A few rounds after, laboratory was chosen again and he tried to get on the roof once again although he got warned before. i kicked him with this message:

he also has a rep of -56
i suggest to watch this player more, because he is really heading towards a ban.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: banned