General reminder, be careful if you are standing near a corner, beware of random incineration

superhalo6

Reaction score
(I feel as though I am over-posting)

Typically referred to as the corner glitch, this can presumably be stopped if you don't cut corners of the build, this will cost more materials, but staff usually don't restore it as it was considered common knowledge before this post.

This also applies if you place wood or other flammable materials (Leaves, crafting tables etc) near corners.

BanSwift

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
(I feel as though I am over-posting)

Typically referred to as the corner glitch, this can presumably be stopped if you don't cut corners of the build, this will cost more materials, but staff usually don't restore it as it was considered common knowledge before this post.

This also applies if you place wood or other flammable materials (Leaves, crafting tables etc) near corners.
There has been about 20 threads on this topic. Please us the search option (top right of forum page) to find out if threads like this have already been made and bugs reported...I know the thought is there but I know for a fact that Wimali made one (which was brought up in RoF chat a few weeks ago). If you feel it is of extreme importance then get a staff member to bump up one of the previous threads. Thank you, but please check first. :D

Last edited:

superhalo6

Reaction score
There has been about 20 threads on this topic. Please us the search option (top right of forum page) to find out if threads like this have already been made and bugs reported...I know the thought is there but I know for a fact that Wimali made one (which was brought up in RoF chat a few weeks ago). If you feel it is of extreme importance then get a staff member to bump up one of the previous threads. Thank you, but please check first. :D
I have saw people dieing to this 2-3 times over a week or so, I feel this is needed .-.

Reactions: Angelhubev