General Rant: Complaint Central

Sploorky

Reaction score
There's no way this thread will work. Almost nobody wants to publicly call people out and complain, the realest complaint is overly ambiguous, and throwing criticism around without it being constructive is going to achieve nothing.
ACTUAL COMPLAINT: a few staff seem to have a bit of a superiority complex, and this isn't just my solitary opinion.
when people get banned and noone knows why
also the people who get permabanned globally for stupid shit when we have the appeal of Edgar Harford being accepted.
no offense toward him specifically, just looking for a comparison
Giving examples and an actual thought out argument is a good step to be taken seriously.

I was always very happy when people felt they could complain about things in the community to me when I was admin, because everybody's opinion is important. However, I would be lying if I said I wouldn't have been annoyed if this thread was created and nobody had the common courtesy to speak to me or another admin about the complaints they had.

If this thread was meant to be serious, then it's not hard to see it's been a complete debacle.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: EggNog

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
There's no way this thread will work. Almost nobody wants to publicly call people out and complain, the realest complaint is overly ambiguous, and throwing criticism around without it being constructive is going to achieve nothing.

Giving examples and an actual thought out argument is a good step to be taken seriously.

I was always very happy when people felt they could complain about things in the community to me when I was admin, because everybody's opinion is important. However, I would be lying if I said I wouldn't have been annoyed if this thread was created and nobody had the common courtesy to speak to me or another admin about the complaints they had.

If this thread was meant to be serious, then it's not hard to see it's been a complete debacle.

the OP was fairly ambiguous in the sense of whether it was meant to be serious or not

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
If this is a general bitching thread then here I come!

Erasers that DON'T erase.

This sticker situation.

This sticky tape issue.

When it's not socially acceptable to eat like this.

What's the name of the song?

This bullshittery...

When this happens to my iPhone cord

This horribly unsatisfying gif

These kind of spoilers...
I will kill a bitch!

Last edited:

rosekill

Reaction score
Hunter, what possesed you to create such a useless thread, there are reasons there arent threads like this. Your disrespecting the administration, spamming my news feed, causing shit throwing parties and just generally being a nuisance.

Continuing on the same note, i fully agree with any of paces opinions and respect him as a person.

DaniGrenade

Reaction score
Website
www.nyancat.net
I highly dislike it when teachers assign their homework online. Do they even know how easily distracted I get? ;-;. I totally don't have some algebra to do..
Edit: what in dcks name just happened I just refreshed and I already see people arguing >.>