General Quarters [reserves]

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Notme I've noticed you've been watching the games lately, is it time for you to make your big return to the games?! (I think so!)

Apparently we need like 14 people (approx) to get this game going so we need three more people (I think)!

Aqua will you be active enough to play this time around?

• Thank You
Reactions: webpaige

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Notme I've noticed you've been watching the games lately, is it time for you to make your big return to the games?! (I think so!)

Apparently we need like 14 people (approx) to get this game going so we need three more people (I think)!

Aqua will you be active enough to play this time around?
idk

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i'm going to have to respectfully decline THANKS FOR ASKING THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I mean TO BE FAIR I was logging into steam right I said #vote ender joins to ask you one more time to join but my internet cut out and then I thought "nah he said no so no point" so I did think about you my dear <3

• Disagree
Reactions: Mooglie

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Right so i checked, and the setup was built with balance in mind for at least 14. The full setup will only show up if we get 16, and i can probably make it work with the number of people we have at the moment if need be.
But I would (and you all should as well) prefer more than that.

I will probably leave signups open until monday at least unless a flurry of people sign up at once.