General Discussion

SparklyMuffinz

H2H: Here to Help
Reaction score
I had a lot I wanted to say but realized there was no place to do it so why not create a general discussion thread. \o/ For any topic that doesn't already have a thread and you're too lazy to make a new one.

OK SO TO START,
AvantGarde bought me the Micro Plush doll from the Interational (super jealous of you Sasher), as well as the little Demi Heroes figurine... if you know which ones I mean.

Anyhoo, I ended up getting the Meepo Micro Plush and a golden chest, which was nice; it sold for 9 bucks on the market. THEN, with the little figurines, I got LUCKY and got the Vengeful Spirit Demi Hero one... EXCEPT IT WAS GOLD. So I ended up getting the Genuine Golden Trove Cask which sells for 200 bucks on the market! So I have a pretty penny in my Steam Wallet at the moment but considering if I should buy an Arcana? Thinking of Lina's but PA's is beautiful... I don't know yet.

SECONDLY,
"6.84 is coming after Starladder". Troll nerfs anyone?

THIRDLY,
I had a lot of things I wanted to say when I originally started typing this thread but can't remember any of it now.

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Lina's Arcana isnt even really an arcana anymore, honestly some sets are better than it, its easily the worst arcana at this point. Pa's is pretty good though, I myself would get the techies arcana if I could.

As for troll nerfs, 100% picked and banned, just about, probably, he needs a nerf right now, I just hope its not so bad that he falls out of competitive use. (Since I actually like the hero)

Sasher

Reaction score
Anyhoo, I ended up getting the Meepo Micro Plush and a golden chest, which was nice; it sold for 9 bucks on the market. THEN, with the little figurines, I got LUCKY and got the Vengeful Spirit Demi Hero one... EXCEPT IT WAS GOLD. So I ended up getting the Genuine Golden Trove Cask which sells for 200 bucks on the market! So I have a pretty penny in my Steam Wallet at the moment but considering if I should buy an Arcana? Thinking of Lina's but PA's is beautiful... I don't know yet.

SECONDLY,
"6.84 is coming after Starladder". Troll nerfs anyone?
Damn nice golden venge figurine find, I got a venge figurine and a slark one but neither of them were gold. As for Troll, you can probably expect some troll nerfs, but odds are it wont be too major. Just enough to where he isn't picked all the time most likely. However, I would LOVE to just remove the gnome that keeps peeping me with his "ho ho's" and his "ha ha's". On a side note, I'm pretty excited for 6.84, 'cause Im getting kind of sick of this whole movespeed attack speed meta. On another side note, after getting confident enough with my Earth Spirit, I started playing ranked again playing almost exclusively Earth Spirit and managed to get my way up to 4.5k MMR. But Im kinda stuck there, so I'll see if I can advance myself further up the ranks or not.

Reactions: SparklyMuffinz