GameServers Tab Suggestions

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
Hi. I decided to mess with the GameServers tab because the original server info that GmK created for it wasn't working (I believe Nill wanted to fix that?). So, I was wondering if you guys had any input on it-- I know it seems basic due to the fact that my knowledge on html is lackluster, but if you guys think there could be improvements or if it's missing something (besides new servers!) then can you please mention it here?
*The images link to the relevant forums*

Also, if any of you guys are really good with html/graphics and can make the GameServers page look much interesting than what's there right now, then feel free to come up something and we'll see if it will work out!

Reactions: JKangaroo and Naoh

froyd

Reaction score
What's up with the inverted Brackets? It almost looks like it says jevent instead of event :-P
Otherwise, the graphics look great. I agree with Naoh that there should be something to show how many players are online, but I'm not sure where to fit it on the tab. Maybe a drop down menu when you scroll over each server banner?

• Agree
Reactions: Notme and Naoh

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
What's up with the inverted Brackets? It almost looks like it says jevent instead of event :-P
It's short of Japanese Events.. (no idea) - IlikeditwhenIdidit.

As for the "Players Online" bit (I don't know how to fix that. Nill can try.) But I was wondering if it would be possible to just show player heads without the text of the playername right next to it. So instead, when someone hovers over the playerhead- they will see the player name.

Reactions: Naoh and froyd