Games I like

Faliara

Reaction score
I love playing games. I also wish I will always get good grades but that's another story. So I'm going to list some of my favourite games here.

1. Animal Crossing ( every single type of it! )
2.Chocobo Tales
3.Minecraft ( especially the servers on Blocktopia )
4.Pokemon ( I don't like Pokemon Advanced though )
5.Poptropica ( I'm not too old to play that game! )
6.Runescape ( I still love it, although usually my little brother forces me to play )
7.Cooking Mama ( Seriously, a game like that exists )
8.Viva Pinata ( I really like it... PINATA ANIMALS! )
9.Neopets (I hope my Neopets aren't starving... )
10.The World Ends With You also known as It's A Wonderful World ( Never played it but it looks fun )

So... Yeah... There are others too but those are my favourites... Bye!

EDIT: I forgot to add in Harvest Moon and Kingdom Hearts. That's it. Bye!

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
Cool, I play Minecraft and Pokemon, I used to play Poptropica a long time ago xP RuneScape I sorta play here and there, and god I think my Neopets are long dead ;_; don't remind me xD
Welcome to Blocktopia, anywho. :3

Faliara

Reaction score
Cool, I play Minecraft and Pokemon, I used to play Poptropica a long time ago xP RuneScape I sorta play here and there, and god I think my Neopets are long dead ;_; don't remind me xD
Welcome to Blocktopia, anywho. :3
To be honest, I started playing the server around 5 months ago. I finaly made an account here today :)
Oh. by the way, Neopets never die
So don't worry

Reactions: Swate

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
you. like. alot. of. games.

(anyways) Welcome to the Forums!
Pssh. If you don't like a large selection of games, you're missing out on some of these games.

Animal Crossing is awesome, and I need a 3DS, so I can play the next one. xP

Anyway, welcome to the forums~

I know about all of your games, except Poptropica. Animal Crossing is definitely on my Top 3. :3

Faliara

Reaction score
Pssh. If you don't like a large selection of games, you're missing out on some of these games.

Animal Crossing is awesome, and I need a 3DS, so I can play the next one. xP

Anyway, welcome to the forums~

I know about all of your games, except Poptropica. Animal Crossing is definitely on my Top 3. :3
I know right? I want a 3DS next birthday to play the new Animal Crossing game; Animal Crossing Jump Out!
I'm hoping to get the Harvest Moon game called Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns. I forgot to add Harvest Moon in the thread.

Reactions: Duffie

Deadl0ck

Lord of the Rage
Reaction score
Has really nothing to do with intruction or goodbyes... so putting it in the gaming section!

Please post where best appropriate in future, thank you for making my life easier when you do!