• No More Room In Hell

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • OpenRA

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scrable

Reaction score
With a slight delay, I announce the sixth GameNight!
What is it about? Hats? Some weird games nobody ever heard of?
One thing is almost certain. It's free!
As always, next Saturday, 12.05. right after the meeting at 20:30 UTC. Be there!
Countdown

And we've got A Pile of Hats!

Yes, it's Team Fortress 2
Free game on Steam, so go get it here
A Free 2 Play Shooter with different classes which also have their own personalities.
Also lots of hats. Why even?

Anyway, today after the meeting it's going to be times for some hats! Be there! (or not)

Server details:
EscapeRestart Game Night | TF2
Just find it in the server list.

Open till Monday!

Important:
Since I am uncertain how well this is fairing, I would also like to ask for your opinion on the gamenights. This survey can also be done by people who didn't participate in the GameNights at all, just skip the questions until you come to the non-participant section.
I will rely on you guys being honest, so please only do the survey once and answer honestly
LINK TO THE SURVEY

Depending on the game it will be possible to come and go at any time!

Did the game you wanted to play didn't make it into the voting?
Suggest it for the next GameNight! More details below!

Now get voting on the following:
Realm Of The Mad God
A fantasy Coop-MMORPG with lots of action and pewpew involved. Since it's a MMO no playercap
Permadeath involved... Apparently. An account is required and it is recommended to play the tutorial.
It's fully in browser. (Can also be downloaded)
GAME LINK

Team Fortress 2
Meet the hats
Requires Steam and needs to be downloaded and installed but it's free!
STEAM LINK (20GB)

Terraria
Oh look, it's that Minecraft clone again.
Yeah it costs money.
STEAM LINK (200MB)

No More Room In Hell
Literally Left4Dead, but free and for up to 8 players.
In case you don't know Left4Dead, Coop Zombie Survival.
STEAM LINK (7GB)

OpenRA
Opensource variant of Command & Conquer Red Alert.
Matches can go up to 8 players, be it FFA or TvT. Free.
GAME LINK (20MB)
So get Voting

I will personally visit your house if you don't show up
See you on Saturday!
All you have to do to view the channel is to assign yourself the gamenight role on Discord. The purpose of the channel for now will be just general discussion about the GameNight event. It is also highly possible that it will also be used for suggestions. And in case you somehow still don't have Discord, just view the forums for the information you need to join. In case of problems contact me.

There will be a gamenight every other weekend, e.g. every 2 weeks hosted by the friendly staff of EscapeRestart and organized by me.

So you might ask, how does a Gamenight work? What is Gamenight? What do I have to do to participate?
Simple, a server gets hosted, players come and go, be it community members or outsiders and people have fun.
Now, what do you, the player have to do? Nothing. Just join whenever you feel like, have fun in whatever game we might be playing and look forward to the next event.

The main point of these Gamenights is to give the community something special. Something members can look forward to, to end the monotony, which is why the gamenight won’t be fixated on a single game but will try to explore multiple games, known or unknown, which we together as a community can enjoy.
Now you might ask, why not just make a permanent server?
This is to avoid burning out the playerbase. Would the server be made permanent and just change the game bi-weekly, it certainly would certainly not be filled at all times, which defeats the entire purpose of this event.
Now, you surely won’t like what kind of games I pick for the gamenight, which is why I’m asking you to send me suggestions. I will make sure to open a poll for the next gamenight, which will be in about 2 weeks from now to make the event host your favorite game.
Required Criteria:
-It has a multiplayer, it makes no sense to suggest a singleplayer game for a multiplayer event.
-It supports a sufficient amount of playerslots (More than 3)
Bonus points if it fullfills these additional criteria:
-It’s free.
-The gamesize is relatively small
-The more playerslots possible the better
-Many in the Community have it.(When it isn’t free)

In case you simply want to get it into the rotation:
Just let me know!
Request yer damn games! Just PM me here or message me on Discord.
Keep in mind, once a game has been put up for an event, it won’t be considered for the next 2 events, to keep the selection of games spread out.

In case you have any more questions, feel free to ask them. I also don’t mind any suggestions for improvement or pointing out mistakes. Seriously, I don't bite.

Let the games commence!

Last edited:

Scrable

Reaction score
Important: (same survey as above)
Since I am uncertain how well this is fairing, I would also like to ask for your opinion on the gamenights. This survey can also be done by people who didn't participate in the GameNights at all, just skip the questions until you come to the non-participant section.
I will rely on you guys being honest, so please only do the survey once and answer honestly
LINK TO THE SURVEY

Scrable

Reaction score
Btw the server will be up until around Monday, so feel free to use it! (Thanks Hex)

Server details:
EscapeRestart Game Night | TF2
Just find it in the server list.
Open till Monday