[GAME OVER - TOWN WIN] The Comedy Club

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
b) unless inf is magically giving people cue card names (if he is i will literally not play a single mafia game he hosts ever again) sessy's death would read 'sessybessy was [cue card name], the Jacob' which does not make sense unless inf also decides to magically change the formatting of the death posts
I do think it's a bit weird but it's all I could say as my role name because nothing else was said about his role - maybe he's comedian and I'm being dumb af?

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
these are remaining people after today + their roles and items

Timdood3 - comedian - double items - 2 wire, 2 cogs, 2 scrap metal
Ltin - technician- ??? - 1 paper
Mooglie - comedian - double items - 2 cogs, 2 scrap metal
hipmeow - comedian - double items - 2 wire, 4 microchips, 2 scrap metal
webpaige - comedian - double items - 2 scrap metal
sessybessy - jacob - ??? - 2 cog, 1 microchip

i would elect tim + hip to be together since i trust tim now (if my d0 vibes were right and im ignoring them ill kill myself) + people generally trust hip even tho i think being the first comedian claim does not confirm them! + they both have the most items so they need to be alive if soul verification ever happens

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score

im gonna say tim + hip are our 2 elected since my word is law
3 rooms are gonna close so only 2 open
since the comedians are gonna be split down the middle (tim+hip then me+paige) it doesnt matter which group goes where but id prefer tim and hip to go to the ideal spot alone since maybe Darkness cant paralyze people in pairs too

order of priority for hip+tim to go
1) bathroom
2) auditorium
3) upstairs dressing room
4) library
5) lighting box

i put lighting box as last since if the 2 open rooms are lighting box + somewhere else, the larger group should be going to lighting box as ltin has to go there to unlock his ability (i think? even though he has been there before but notty messed up his thing by purifying him? does this make sense i think we should talk more about this tbh)

alternatively while i was writing this maybe the larger group should be going to the ideal rooms since more people = more items = more good but it does mean that one of the comedians could be paralyzed (i mean its still possible hip+tim could be paralyzed theres no confirmation that the empathising/paralysis doesnt work in pairs like the kill)

idk this is why its a group vote!

• Disagree
Reactions: webpaige

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Anyways why do we not have a journal on Omnis death when Alisha stayed in the kitchen tonight? Unless we already discussed this and I forgot
Abilities: If sharing a room with a corpse you may inspect it to determine whether the cause of death was the same as the previous corpse that you inspected. Leave your findings in a journal with your corpse.

to me that reads that the results would only appear once you make the comparison between corpses, which alisha didnt do since she only inspected omnis

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Abilities: If sharing a room with a corpse you may inspect it to determine whether the cause of death was the same as the previous corpse that you inspected. Leave your findings in a journal with your corpse.

to me that reads that the results would only appear once you make the comparison between corpses, which alisha didnt do since she only inspected omnis
This directly contradicts you saying Alisha thought she had no flavor text since she did not find ingo about Omni

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
This directly contradicts you saying Alisha thought she had no flavor text since she did not find ingo about Omni
no it doesnt
alisha said she was expecting something to appear somewhere and it didnt and thats why she thought she was roleblocked
yesterday i even asked her if she was sure she was roleblocked since the ability suggested that it was based on comparison rather than individual results
what i assume she meant is that she didnt get up in the night to investigate omnis corpse at all, when she should have if her ability had actually gone through

• Agree
Reactions: sessybessy

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
no it doesnt
alisha said she was expecting something to appear somewhere and it didnt and thats why she thought she was roleblocked
Oh yeah then whats this

so i wondered if she was roleblocked at all night 2 since the comparing theory made sense, but here she implies that flavour text said something about paralysis but then she says multiple things during our roomchat that impli

she said (i wish i could direct copy posts @ inf) that she only knew something messed up her results since omni was supposed to be listed somewhere (probably in her journal thing that was mentioned in her role info) but he wasnt there and that if it wasnt for that in particular, she probably wouldnt have known she was roleblocked at all

to me that very evidently reads she got 0 flavour about it but her posts day 2 suggest that she did receive it

ALTERNATIVELY this HELPS MY THEORY as it implies that notty DID doublecheck if paralysis gave alisha flavour text and she implied it did day 2 but in reality (what she said in room chat since why else would she be suggesting i was paralysed when i obviously received no flavour text or else i would have said it day 1) she didnt

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
meanwhile im lazy and am force electing hip and tim as the two trusted
again i think order of priority for hip+tim to go
1) bathroom
2) auditorium
3) upstairs dressing room
4) library
5) lighting box
and am forcing this into law as well
tag so that everyone sees it and follows this tonight! (as in me + paige + ltin + sessy do not go into whichever room that is highest priority for hip+tim)
Timdood3
Ltin
Mooglie
hipmeow
webpaige
sessybessy
as for pamphlet pages, i think just generally page 14 for light totems and page 16 for soul verification machines?
and now i finally place my vote

vote Nottykitten

• Haha
Reactions: webpaige