[GAME OVER - TOWN WIN] The Comedy Club

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Is this the part where I confess Oog was right d0 and I can only talk to spirits in the basement but have been too afraid to bring it up because i accidentally forgot about it when I claimed or when I chose my n2 room

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Is this the part where I confess Oog was right d0 and I can only talk to spirits in the basement but have been too afraid to bring it up because i accidentally forgot about it when I claimed or when I chose my n2 room
so you needed to go to kitchen to do what exactly

I haven't even visited the kitchen yet
My role is Priest btw
so you decided to keep on lying about it then too

TO THE STAGE WITH YOU

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
and also I am LITERALLY the darkness
owo what's this? A confession?
timdood lurking with these ratings like a scummy stinky mafia that wants moog and notty to try to lynch each other
Alternatively, I don't have to time fully catch up with the thread and make a post. It's moving pretty quickly and I don't have time to be sat here all day.
If that were true you'd 100% know paralyzed victims get told they're roleblocked
the only way you'd know that he'd know that is if you were mafia and you know that. Checkmate atheists.
Ltin lead the lynch on stranger btw theyre so scummy
Wasn't that me?
sessy 0 and i was slightly expecting a giga post by tim but its been long enough so i guess hes not actually writing one
I'm getting there! .....Actually I don't have much to say actually. It's basically just one line quote responses as you can see.
He's waiting for me to be hammered
Not true. In reality, the reason I voted so quickly has to see if anyone would quickly follow up blitz-style. Based on that fact that that didn't happen, I'm going to conclude it's because the mafia don't want to lynch a teammate.
Is this the part where we Lynch All Liars?

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
so you needed to go to kitchen to do what exactly
Nothing you got pranked

so you decided to keep on lying about it then too

TO THE STAGE WITH YOU
WELL IM SORRY YOU KNOW THAT IF I START "ADDING" NEW THINGS TO MY ROLE ILL GET LYNCHED.

Heres my life story of how my sad lynch came to be spoiler its my fault.

I honestly blame you I was told I felt compelled to go to the basement and so I told everyone d0 then you casted doubt then Inf told me I didnt actually have to go and then I couldnt just change my story because you had already casted doubt and thought I was lying and so I made up the lie I didnt knoe anything about my role not even my name and thats why I must go there and then you doubted that aswell but then Sessy randonly claimed they had no name either which is really quite suspect considering I knew mine all along but I left it slide since my abilities were ??? so maybe someones role was too and then n1 happened and I learned I can purify people and I purified Alisha and then d2 happened and I claimrd but ohno I forgot I can only purify in the basement or that I cant purify emotional posessions and I didnt realize either of those untill intermission but before that people thiught my role wasnt town so I had to murder Stranger and then n2 happened and I had to make an excuse to go to the basement in order to use my powers since going to the kitchen and then not purifying someone would be unexplainable unless I came clean which id be lynched for so I didnt and said I took Strangers spot who conveniently died in the basement and it was there I purified Ltin and proved my amazing Priesr powers once again but ohno the basement was closed now what and also I was getting lynched but I managed to call out a bad claim and survive the lynch and they were the darkness but oh no onr of their appearent followers now becomes the darkness which is super supsect when I am unable to purify people will think its me and coming clean about the basement thing would he suspect even more so I claim to be reblocked even though I'm not and Oog calls me out wrongly because Alisha did infact receive flavour text and hes reading it wrong but then he has a slight point about me saying I received and item because I did since who even knows what the word paralyze means so that suvks and now I have to come clean or people will be really salty when im lynched but even I would lynch me at this point I dug my grave too deep slightly unfortunate

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Nothing you got pranked

WELL IM SORRY YOU KNOW THAT IF I START "ADDING" NEW THINGS TO MY ROLE ILL GET LYNCHED.

Heres my life story of how my sad lynch came to be spoiler its my fault.

I honestly blame you I was told I felt compelled to go to the basement and so I told everyone d0 then you casted doubt then Inf told me I didnt actually have to go and then I couldnt just change my story because you had already casted doubt and thought I was lying and so I made up the lie I didnt knoe anything about my role not even my name and thats why I must go there and then you doubted that aswell but then Sessy randonly claimed they had no name either which is really quite suspect considering I knew mine all along but I left it slide since my abilities were ??? so maybe someones role was too and then n1 happened and I learned I can purify people and I purified Alisha and then d2 happened and I claimrd but ohno I forgot I can only purify in the basement or that I cant purify emotional posessions and I didnt realize either of those untill intermission but before that people thiught my role wasnt town so I had to murder Stranger and then n2 happened and I had to make an excuse to go to the basement in order to use my powers since going to the kitchen and then not purifying someone would be unexplainable unless I came clean which id be lynched for so I didnt and said I took Strangers spot who conveniently died in the basement and it was there I purified Ltin and proved my amazing Priesr powers once again but ohno the basement was closed now what and also I was getting lynched but I managed to call out a bad claim and survive the lynch and they were the darkness but oh no onr of their appearent followers now becomes the darkness which is super supsect when I am unable to purify people will think its me and coming clean about the basement thing would he suspect even more so I claim to be reblocked even though I'm not and Oog calls me out wrongly because Alisha did infact receive flavour text and hes reading it wrong but then he has a slight point about me saying I received and item because I did since who even knows what the word paralyze means so that suvks and now I have to come clean or people will be really salty when im lynched but even I would lynch me at this point I dug my grave too deep slightly unfortunate
a compelling a story
but a story is all it is
TO THE STAGE WITH YOU

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
(btw if anyone is believing notty, even following that story there was 0 reason to claim that they needed to go to the kitchen, literally at all, and it means the Darkness' secondary action is unaccounted for and i doubt they decided to try and learn someones role)

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
(i will say that notty digging themselves into a giant hole like this is a notty thing to do but the kitchen thing has literally 0 explanation behind it and i dont think that they would have done that for 0 reason)

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
(btw if anyone is believing notty, even following that story there was 0 reason to claim that they needed to go to the kitchen, literally at all, and it means the Darkness' secondary action is unaccounted for and i doubt they decided to try and learn someones role)
(If I were scum wouldnt it still be unaccounted for according to your item theory)

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
(i will say that notty digging themselves into a giant hole like this is a notty thing to do but the kitchen thing has literally 0 explanation behind it and i dont think that they would have done that for 0 reason)
(I had to claim to have to go somewhere to learn my name else people would wonder about me learning both name and ability in one night. It was an innocent lie untill it wasnt)

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Oh wow - sorry for no replies I was asleep during this entire ordeal.

sessybessy do you have a role yet.
I do in fact, it got revealed after the darkness died so I don’t really know why,

My role is called: Jacob - idk if that’s the actual role name or if it’s just a flavour name not sure

He was once a comedian in the comedy club but managed to escape the stage spotlight somehow and ever since then he’s been having flashbacks of this place

Somehow he managed to get back into the club but the darkness fogged his memory and made him forget who he was and why he came here , once the darkness died the fog was cleared and now Jacob wants revenge against the comedy club for murdering people. It says that his memory is still slightly foggy and he has forgotten some parts of his mission here, I’m thinking maybe as the nights go on he will remember more?

I got a blueprint for a device that can be rigged to the club’s electrics and can turn on the emergency power for a short period of time though the use of that is unclear at this point in time

I think Jacob is some form of engineer but not the one we were expecting and as for role abilities I think it’s just comedian with more pizzazz as there was no special abilities revealed.

(if it isnt obvious im 100% voting notty im just waiting on sessys take on page 14 (aka did it have another totem) + item & ltins direct copy of their paraphrasing of page whatever + their item & electing our 2 trusted people)
I got a blueprint for the totem which requires 6 batteries to build

need to know sessy + ltin's items to better plan soul verification!
I got 1 microchip last night

it's you and Sessy
You’re coming off as panicky scum to me Notty...don’t pass the blame stick onto other people if you have next to no evidence to back yourself.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
(If I were scum wouldnt it still be unaccounted for according to your item theory)
no since if you are Darkness you wouldnt have paralyzed someone else only to then go onto claim to be paralyzed
(I had to claim to have to go somewhere to learn my name else people would wonder about me learning both name and ability in one night. It was an innocent lie untill it wasnt)
why would people wonder ?
this is a garbage excuse

Timdood3 - 2 wire, 2 cogs, 2 scrap metal
Ltin - 1 paper
Mooglie - 2 cogs, 2 scrap metal
hipmeow - 2 wire, 4 microchips, 2 scrap metal
Nottykitten - 2 wire, 1 microchip
webpaige - 2 scrap metal, 2 paper
sessybessy - 2 cog, 1 microchip

needed for soul verification: 5 wire, 5 cogs, 5 scrap metal, 5 batteries
have: 6 wire, 6 cogs, 8 scrap metal, 0 batteries
if notty is lynched: 4 wire, 6 cogs, 8 scrap metal, 0 batteries
aka we need: 1 wire, 5 batteries

the tragedy of us having 6 useless microchips

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
My role is called: Jacob
Omni was Unnamed, the Survivalist:
Stranger From Planet 9 was Domo Arigato, the Cyborg:
TheWeakGuy48_ was Unnamed, the Cultist:
HKCaper was Barny the Fish, The Darkness:
Alisha was Alisha Kirigiri, the Detective.
a) some of these are blue i didnt realise this i wonder what it means
b) unless inf is magically giving people cue card names (if he is i will literally not play a single mafia game he hosts ever again) sessy's death would read 'sessybessy was [cue card name], the Jacob' which does not make sense unless inf also decides to magically change the formatting of the death posts

then again do i think sessy would come up with a lie like this idk
not even having your ability unlocked by night 4 is certainly suspicious (ltin has this too but he would have theoretically unlocked it in lighting box but notty ruined that maybe?) and is a good cover for being the Darkness and moving further into mylo territory

anyway now that all the items + pages are here i guess we need to elect our 2 trusted people and then lynch notty