[GAME OVER - TOWN WIN] The Comedy Club

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score
WHAT IS IT
it1 | it | pronoun [third person singular]
1 used to refer to a thing previously mentioned or easily identified: a room with two beds in it | this approach is refreshing because it breaks down barriers. • referring to an animal or child of unspecified sex: she was holding the baby, cradling it and smiling into its face. • referring to a fact or situation previously mentioned, known, or happening: stop it, you're hurting me. 2 used to identify a person: it's me | it's a boy! 3 used in the normal subject position in statements about time, distance, or weather: it's half past five | it was two miles to the island | it is raining. 4 used in the normal subject or object position when a more specific subject or object is given later in the sentence: it is impossible to assess the problem | she found it interesting to learn about their strategy. 5 [with clause] used to emphasize a following part of a sentence: it is the child who is the victim. 6 the situation or circumstances; things in general: no one can stay here—it's too dangerous now | he would like to see you right away if it's convenient. 7 exactly what is needed or desired: they thought they were it | you've either got it or you haven't. 8 (usually “it”) informal sex appeal: he's still got “it.”. • sexual intercourse. 9 [attributive] (It) informal denoting a person or thing that is exceptionally fashionable, popular, or successful at a particular time: they were Hollywood's It couple | a chef who worked in one of the ‘It’ restaurants in Copenhagen. [after It girl.]10 (usually “it”) (in children's games) the player who has to catch the others.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Though here is a something that might bite me in the butt for saying: some information about my role has been withheld from me.
you know what for conversations sake ill say that this is true for me also
ya i assume everyone has this judging by
Oh and, er, look in your hands if you haven’t already. You have a pamphlet. It was originally an advertisement for this club but I asked one of the last batch to make it into something more useful. It’s a collection of notes and diary entries and photographs that the last batch made before they all died. I think you’ll hopefully find it useful. I want as many of you to survive so that you can perform on stage of course. So, maybe, with this, you can do a much better job of it than the previous groups.

Don’t open the pamphlet yet. Save that for Night.
and also Alisha its dragon cave im a nice person you see

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
we vote to send someone out on stage, but is that the equivalent of lynching? what if someone turns out to be INCREDIBLY funny
To be fair, this is a good point. It was mentioned in the signups that the game has an 'Intermission' phase between day and night phase. I have a feeling that while sending people up on stage is some sort of lynch-equivalent, there's more mechanics in play here than there would be in a normal game.

Though here is a something that might bite me in the butt for saying: some information about my role has been withheld from me.
I'm in much the same boat.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
And I also know I am town. Neither statement is false!

same but im halfway convinced inf just feels like being mean to me

nd also @Alisha its dragon cave im a nice person you see
you earned some good person points from this statement

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
my role description suggests the hidden part of my role will be revealed to me at night, you can only read the pamphlet at night = the pamphlet reveals the hidden part and the flavour text here says that everyone has a pamphlet

meanwhile (unless ltin also read into flavour text like this, but judging by response he didnt) ltin is my highest town read for revealing this first

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
So, I'm just going to throw out some theories based off of my experience thus far.
  • When I received my role PM, I had to reply to Inffy to provide him with some information.
    • My current theory is that this information will be used if I end up on stage at some point.
  • Furthermore, some of this information I provided *might* serve the purpose of obscuring my actual identity.
    • To me, this implies that it's possible for multiple people to be up on stage at the same time.
    • In addition, at this point I wouldn't rule out the idea that some or all players have multiple votes (Testing that theory below - these votes are just for test, they don't reflect my opinion of that person at all)
    • Vote Ltin
    • Vote webpaige
    • Vote hipmeow
  • As mentioned above, some information about my role has not been revealed to me.
    • My first thought is that this is a bastard setup of some sort, where our powers could change over the course of the game.
    • For that matter, I wouldn't rule out mid-game alignment shifts either.

• Informative
Reactions: hipmeow

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
analyzing flavortext is fair game this time so here's a couple things i noticed;

- don't panic as the people to panic die first

- voting worked well in the past but what does that mean, does that mean this game has an established history that needs to be uncovered?? also why does it say voting worked well when they said all the previous groups died

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
my role description suggests the hidden part of my role will be revealed to me at night, you can only read the pamphlet at night = the pamphlet reveals the hidden part and the flavour text here says that everyone has a pamphlet
Uhh... I guess I should have read that more closely.
My current theory is that this information will be used if I end up on stage at some point.
This is my theory as well (I also had to fill out some info)
My first thought is that this is a bastard setup of some sort, where our powers could change over the course of the game.
I asked Inf about that and he denied it.