[Game Over] Just Your Average Mafia Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
So the reason why I asked the Joe question before outing my report was to make the SK paranoid I could have found them as a Joe, which appears to have worked considering we have 2 Joe claims to deal with eventually and it's now narrowed down to a 50/50 chance of being correct when we lynch one of them.

My actual investigation was on Stranger from Planet 9 and she happens to be our Mafia Lawyer!

So the plan of action is to lynch Stranger first so we can cut down on the kills, then deal with figuring out Comp and UNU next day since we will earn a mislynch from getting rid of Stranger and can afford to slip up once.

vote Stranger from Planet 9

• Winner
Reactions: Timdood3

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
My inspection results don't really matter since both UNU and Comp will turn up as Joes anyway, I inspected Timdood on the 0.1% chance the real doc didn't out + multiple town started gamethrowing + I wanted to rub it in Inf's face that he almost got both town PRs killed by day 1 ASAP, yeah Tim is Doctor.

As for between UNU and Comp, idk, it's a tossup based on reads. I need input from Timdood3 and TheWeakGuy48_ to be sure.

Reactions: Timdood3

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well, I think Comp is town, but I don't think UNU is. As I said in my reads post, I suspect UNU just by process of elimination.

Don't we have time to lynch both if we're wrong anyway?

5 -> we lynch Joe by accident -> 4 -> SK kills -> 3 -> We lynch the other Joe (sk) -> win

Vote Unusual_Dood

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Nice, btw yesterday I was worried if we killed final Mafia there could be some weird SK win condition but looks like that wasnt a thing

Vote UNU

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Wait no

The town has won.

Unusual_Dood was the Serial Killer.

TheWeakGuy48_ was , a
Villager.

Timdood3 was What, the Doctor.

Alisha was I Don't Know, the Role Cop.

Comp was I Don't Care, Joe.

This has been a presentation of

Well I'm somewhat disappointed by how this turned out, but that more falls down to the way the cookie crumbles I guess.

Congrats to the town for navigating this setup so well. Except Inf.

I have absolutely no clue what comes next.

Status
Not open for further replies.