Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
"Who died?"
"Why."
"Because."
"Him too."

HKCaper was Why, the Mafioso.
Infected_alien8_ was Because, a Villager.

It is now day 1. With 7 players it takes 4 to lynch and 4 to no lynch.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Alisha, what exactly are you expecting me to have to say for myself? To justify me still being alive?

It should be pretty obvious. The best thing I could've done for town last night is protect you and die. I did one of those things and the other is obviously out of my control. Why would either killer kill me when I'm such a mislynchable townie? (From my perspective) It's obvious that mafia killed inf to set me up because I'd have an obvious motive.

• Agree
Reactions: Alisha

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Alisha, what exactly are you expecting me to have to say for myself? To justify me still being alive?

It should be pretty obvious. The best thing I could've done for town last night is protect you and die. I did one of those things and the other is obviously out of my control. Why would either killer kill me when I'm such a mislynchable townie? (From my perspective) It's obvious that mafia killed inf to set me up because I'd have an obvious motive.
Yeah it's an obvious ploy to throw shade on you, I know.

Inf was killed by scum to try to get you lynched, partially driven by HKCaper. Serial Killer killed HKCaper.

You're uncc'd doctor, I'd have to be an idiot to lynch you. Can we hug now? :)

• Agree
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Yeah it's an obvious ploy to throw shade on you, I know.

Inf was killed by scum to try to get you lynched, partially driven by HKCaper. Serial Killer killed HKCaper.

You're uncc'd doctor, I'd have to be an idiot to lynch you. Can we hug now? :)
Yeah, sorry, I was still in "I'm gonna get unfairly lynched" mode.

The remaining mafia would have to be insane to try to cc me now, but I feel like that might not be the case if HK were still alive.

I want to say more about your report, but I agree it's probably best to wait to say anything about it until a Joe or two claims.
Joe where you at.

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
On mobile so these reads are gonna be short and sweet

Reads:
Alisha - Likely cop
Tim - I'll believe he's doc for now
Unu - Possible due to his general lurkiness and his incredibly unhelpful reads list yesterday
Sessy - Speak up plz , likely scum unless she speaks up
Comp - slight town read due to his long post earlier
TWG - Still leaning town on him because he's acting how is expect him to. Only slightly town tho.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
While you're here, could I get an updated reads list from you?
Sure thing boss.

Tim - Doctor
Alisha - Uncc'ed cop.
Comp - I actually think Comp is probably town. The only thing that would point me the other direction would be how long it took him to post his "big post" yesterday. But I'm willing to chalk that up to genuine inconvenience.
TWG - Also thinking town. Has contributed to discussions about Joe, lynching, and over-all strategy as well as having actual reads. I'd be honestly surprised if he wasn't town.

UNU - Neutral. I still don't really have a read, and so solely based on process of elimination, I must consider him as having the possibility of being scum.

Sessy - I still believe she has a decently high chance of being SK due to, as I've said before, her overreaction to a single vote as well as disappearing.
Stranger - I'm slightly more inclined after inf's death to think they're town, but I'm not loving it.

It's my belief that two of UNU, sessy and Stranger are the who we're looking for.

sessybessy You want to...uh...Get in here? Continued silence doesn't seem like it'll go well for you.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Ok, so people have been telling I have been lurking/inactive for the entire game and while I admittedly have been way less active than some of you I disagree with the statement. Usually I am not very active on day 0's and to my standards my activity this game has been better. Also, I was compared to Comp, HKs and Sessys activity and I am not sure how much quality check you did before stating 'one post each' and similar but I had in fact made equally as many posts as all of them combined and they pretty much only had posted the 'hi' message. I mean yeah, I have had some sorts of challenges to post due to IRL things, which for the record Weak would be able to confirm (although it is not exactly fitting to include for the game), and it has also caused my activity to come in waves but I still think I have managed to post on what has happened. I think I have replied to everything, and when people always say 'speak more' without having anything specific to point at I'm not sure what you want me to post. The read post was sort of a result of this, but still nice to include anyhow, but as you saw it wasn't based on much except gut feeling. However, it 'still' turned out I actually was right about HKCaper.

I mean it's certaintly interesting that SK chose to kill HKCaper as he was inactive and in my opinion, very suspicious, and could get lynched lynched to spare SK a day or so, but it can be they thought he was doctor? Also assuming Tim doesn't get counter claimed, the mafias probably thought he was Serial Killer as neither SK or mafias attacked him, and that likely means that mafias currently are more afraid of town than SK.

Also I'm Joe.

• Haha
Reactions: Comp

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
ooo, so Inffy was town all along. I think it may have been a scheme to frame Timdood as being doctor. Also HKC flipping scum is great because now we can go back and read his 1 post of value. It kinda feels like Inffy was killed slightly to frame me (this is WIFOM though).

we have less than 2 hours right? if we want to lynch someone we better decide on someone fast. I do not have a real preference, besides not wanting to lynch alisha (obv) and tim (im not lynching uncc'd pr). still find it odd how sessy simply dissapeared after you voted her at first, but actually, i dont think its related, sessy could still be inactive scum. twg, stranger, and inf appear to be quite more active then the rest, but i really cant say just yet what i think of them. unu and comp being inactive i dunno, could well be one of them is scum with 3 scum in the game. if i had to pick who to lynch id go between sessy and unu. sessy would be a bit of a wild guess so i might prefer a no lynch over her, unu is a bit of a fifty fifty, since there inactivity could be non game related, or could be a scum indicator.

i know i havent been to hot with my activity either, i wanna try be more active
(bolded the interesting bit)
Think this is interesting, makes me somewhat confident that sessy is not-mafia (Unu is obviously either Joe or SK). Which leaves us with Stranger & Comp being the possible mafia (if we exclude me ofc), where I'm 50/50 on who to lynch (if we lynch one of them).

Reactions: Timdood3

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
So I'm actually Joe, not really sure why UNU claimed when he wasn't gonna be lynched but anyway, makes the game easier for us at least.
Unu is almost certainly the SK, although it is possible he's the lawyer who just constantly targets himself, but that probably doesn't make much sense.

Admittedly, it is a bit unfortunate that myself and unu were the ones to vote HK who then died (and tbh if unu is actually the serial killer a bit odd he killed the person he voted for, kinda makes him a bit obvious) but anyway.

As for my proof I'm actually Joe - what I was alluding to yesterday, and why I asked those questions to ltin - was mainly to decide whether I'd claim yesterday. I just wasn't sure about a few game mechanics which were kinda important in making my decision (For example, me asking about if we can distinguish between SK and Mafia kills, because it could give us some info in case someone died and came up as Joe, as to town that'd then make my claim not seem possible). In the end, I kinda ran out of time to go through different scenarios though, and with two town claims already I ended up not claiming.

I was gonna claim today anyway, but Unu's kinda made it much easier.

Vote UNU

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Oop, I was inactive because I forgot I signed up for mafia - it's been a while since I've joined a mafia game. I assume we're claiming roles rn?

Status
Not open for further replies.