[Game Over] Just Your Average Mafia Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Posting a quick reads list before I go to bed:

Inffy - Slight scum due to quick shifts in reads early on with justifications that are extremely odd for him giving how logical and composed he usually is.
HKCaper - Slight mafia due to his quietness
Timdood3 - Slight scum due to his suggestion of having people claim "not joe" which mafia could easily take advantage of, as well as OMGUS response to Inffy's suspicion.
TWG - Slight town, he's been acting basically as I'd expect him to act as town.
Unu - Speak up, dude
Comp - *crickets*
Sessybessy - I'm assuming her alignment is opposite of Inffy's. Her reaction to being voted by Inffy was weird, but also that sort of reaction is something I'd expect of Good Skele (who Inffy says she plays similarly to) regardless of alignment.
Alisha - Strong town. Besides cop claim with no cc yet, she's been making a lot of sense so far.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Sorry for not speaking earlier, as I was asleep. Roods:

Inffy - my Inffy-senses have been tingling ever since this post. Could see Inffy being the SK or a Mafia. Scum read
Alisha - is obviously proven because no cc
Tim - town read, the way the behave and react feels like how a town would react. Town read
Stranger - something feels a bit off to me about them, they seem to agree very much with Alisha so she may very well try to gain Alisha's trust. If she's scum, then I don't think she would be scum with Inffy. Could also be Joe. Minor scum read.
Unu - Felt off a bit in the beginning but now I'm not so sure. Neutral read.
Comp - it's comp. Neutral read
HKCaper - it's weird since HKC is usually active but now he's not. Likely busy IRL. Neutral reads
Sessybessy - neutral read

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
My reads list:

Stranger: not sure
Inffy: not sure
HKCaper: slight scum
Comp: slight town
TheWeak: town
Sessy: unsure
Alisha: town (if it wasnt for her cop claim I’d probably believe she was mafia)
Tim: unsure

Mostly just a gut feeling for those I have an opinion (except alisha). Rest I’m unsure of.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
My reads list:

Stranger: not sure
Inffy: not sure
HKCaper: slight scum
Comp: slight town
TheWeak: town
Sessy: unsure
Alisha: town (if it wasnt for her cop claim I’d probably believe she was mafia)
Tim: unsure

Mostly just a gut feeling for those I have an opinion (except alisha). Rest I’m unsure of.
None of these "reads" have any value when you don't reason them.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Timdood3 - Slight scum due to his suggestion of having people claim "not joe" which mafia could easily take advantage of, as well as OMGUS response to Inffy's suspicion.
Once again, it was not a suggestion.
And I disagree with your perception of my views on inf. I'm too tired to reiterate, go read my last post.

If I were to try to guess all three scum right now, I'd say they're:
Stanger: Tunneling on me with points I've already repelled.
Inf: I want to believe he's coming from a town perspective, but his relentlessness does not speak well to me.
sessy: The only thing I have is her assumption that one vote meant she was going to be lynched. Has she said anything else?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also I found comp's entrance a bit sus looking back, kind of awkwardly ignoring every debate happening at the moment or acknowledging that he's not AFK or something, and straight into a direct question to Alisha about the doctor mechanic. Just gave me the impression he was a bit self-conscious and kind of quickly dug himself into a serious question to avoid any fluff that could make him seem suspicious idk (once again I'm having a hard time articulating this read)

Also via process of elimination with my super early impressions, Comp, Hk and Tim are the ones who seem least town, so those three are my best bets as scum rn

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also I found comp's entrance a bit sus looking back, kind of awkwardly ignoring every debate happening at the moment or acknowledging that he's not AFK or something, and straight into a direct question to Alisha about the doctor mechanic. Just gave me the impression he was a bit self-conscious and kind of quickly dug himself into a serious question to avoid any fluff that could make him seem suspicious idk (once again I'm having a hard time articulating this read)
Mhm, not sure if I agree with you on this. He's Comp and this aligns pretty well to usual comp-behaviour, at least from what I've seen from Comp earlier (I think I've only seen him as town).

Why HKC exactly? While I don't like his inactivity - I don't necessary scumread him based off it. Feel free to elaborate.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
(also this is full on tunnel vision but when tim was reflecting attention onto comp that made me feel they were partners since it makes sense he'd reflect
Why HKC exactly? While I don't like his inactivity - I don't necessary scumread him based off it. Feel free to elaborate.
Since everyone else apart from Tim/comp seem at least a bit townie so far so by process of elimination he's one of the least townie to me

who we lynching bois
Who do you want to lynch

(I want Tim)

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
did some backreading and gonna write some notes here

- stranger was the first to suggest timdood was scummy for the 'not joe' thing

Wouldn't us mislynching today mean that we've most likely lost by tomorrow?
6 town v 2 maf v 1 SK today
(If we mislynch and if two kills happens)
3 town v 2 maf v 1 SK tomorrow
Nobody addressed that town will equal antitown except for unusual, who said to hope for scum killing each other off. If scum decide to go for a no lynch strategy in the second scenario, town has already lost. We could technically be in MYLO right now.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
For once, I think a no lynch is viable because we have a good chance of screwing up and being put in a hole tomorrow. Joe do not claim because we want to maximize chances of scum crossfire tonight, doctor on me, and I'll hope I get lucky with my investigation.

If that sounds like a reasonable plan, let's all chip in here and we'll vote after we hear a lot of opinions on this.

Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
did some backreading and gonna write some notes here

- stranger was the first to suggest timdood was scummy for the 'not joe' thing

Nobody addressed that town will equal antitown except for unusual, who said to hope for scum killing each other off. If scum decide to go for a no lynch strategy in the second scenario, town has already lost. We could technically be in MYLO right now.
Scum won't go for a nl strat since they can't let the other scum team know who they are without expecting to be killed by them

For once, I think a no lynch is viable because we have a good chance of screwing up and being put in a hole tomorrow. Joe do not claim because we want to maximize chances of scum crossfire tonight, doctor on me, and I'll hope I get lucky with my investigation.

If that sounds like a reasonable plan, let's all chip in here and we'll vote after we hear a lot of opinions on this.
If we no lynch and two people die tomorrow we're in mylo. If we mislynch and two people die tomorrow we're still in mylo, but at least we had 2 shots at lynching correctly instead of one, and a lynch to make better reads off tomorrow

Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
how do people have no input when there's already been valuable discussions and rifts between people

Scum won't go for a nl strat since they can't let the other scum team know who they are without expecting to be killed by them

If we no lynch and two people die tomorrow we're in mylo. If we mislynch and two people die tomorrow we're still in mylo, but at least we had 2 shots at lynching correctly instead of one, and a lynch to make better reads off tomorrow
good point...mmmmmmmmmmmm idk

Status
Not open for further replies.