[Game Over] Just Your Average Mafia Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
we have less than 2 hours right? if we want to lynch someone we better decide on someone fast. I do not have a real preference, besides not wanting to lynch alisha (obv) and tim (im not lynching uncc'd pr). still find it odd how sessy simply dissapeared after you voted her at first, but actually, i dont think its related, sessy could still be inactive scum. twg, stranger, and inf appear to be quite more active then the rest, but i really cant say just yet what i think of them. unu and comp being inactive i dunno, could well be one of them is scum with 3 scum in the game. if i had to pick who to lynch id go between sessy and unu. sessy would be a bit of a wild guess so i might prefer a no lynch over her, unu is a bit of a fifty fifty, since there inactivity could be non game related, or could be a scum indicator.

i know i havent been to hot with my activity either, i wanna try be more active

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
we have less than 2 hours right? if we want to lynch someone we better decide on someone fast. I do not have a real preference, besides not wanting to lynch alisha (obv) and tim (im not lynching uncc'd pr). still find it odd how sessy simply dissapeared after you voted her at first, but actually, i dont think its related, sessy could still be inactive scum. twg, stranger, and inf appear to be quite more active then the rest, but i really cant say just yet what i think of them. unu and comp being inactive i dunno, could well be one of them is scum with 3 scum in the game. if i had to pick who to lynch id go between sessy and unu. sessy would be a bit of a wild guess so i might prefer a no lynch over her, unu is a bit of a fifty fifty, since there inactivity could be non game related, or could be a scum indicator.

i know i havent been to hot with my activity either, i wanna try be more active
do you have any more specific thoughts on anything that was said/done by anyone, besides sessy disappearing?

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
VOTECOUNT I tried to install more RAM into Tim but he was very resistant. I'm beginning to think he might not be a robot.
Stranger from Planet 9 - [1] - {Timdood3};
Infected_alien8_ - [1] - {TheWeakGuy48_};
Comp - [1] - {Infected_alien8_};
HKCaper - [1] - {Alisha};
No-Lynch - [1] - {Stranger from Planet 9};

With 9 players it takes 5 to lynch and 5 to no-lynch.
The deadline is 12:00 Central, 17:00 GMT, on Tuesday, July 16th. That is in just under an hour and a half.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
im retracting my town read on twg and its now a neutral since thinking about it I'm sure he'd have thought to switch up how he plays since he explicitly said 'if I'm town my reads are bad but if I'm scum they're good' or something and several of us were there in that game so it'd make a lot of sense for him to switch it up

+ i dont like how he's voting me despite seemingly being satisfied with my counter argument earlier

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
can sk or mafia murder comp out of the goodness of their hearts pls

also kill timdood when you can because neither team can truly know if it's a real or fakeclaim so save us all the hassle and dont let a potential doctor survive a night

• Wow
Reactions: Timdood3

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Alright sorry been really busy, legitimately have wanted to post just havent had time yet.

Anyways, I'll try to address most of what's happened now. I'll start with questions people have asked me about my post:

In most previous games doctor has been limited to alternate protections each night which is why I mentioned it, mostly hoping for a reply from Mr Mafia Host, but I guess it seems like that won't be a problem as we haven't had any extra information. Up until that point, honestly there'd been basically no discussion that was actually valuable so I just didn't feel the need to reply to it. Plus, I was a bit late to the game.

As I said kinda before, it does seem inf is tunelling a bit. In all honesty, it more seems like randomly accusing people I guess for activity or something. I want to have a look at previous games to see how often he starts this but tbh probably not abnormal

Hk is definitely acting a bit odd l, I mean his first post (I think?) was "who are we lynching bois", and now just wants to lynch anyone. Probably too bloodthirsty to be serial killer though

As for tim, I really dont get where the pressure was coming from, nor do I understand why he claimed so early (maybe this was before he said he'd be afk?). Still, as he claimed doc, lets leave him for today at least. For those who want to lynch him pretty much alisha is in the same category at this moment. So um yeah dont vote him kthx

Other people are kinda quiet so dunno really. If we have to lynch someone I guess Id go for hk, but Im happy to nl too.

I had asked ltin that stuff because its kinda important to how the game may develop, but I still want some time to think through possibilities before I spurt it out in a post...and again havent had time to really even think about the game since last night.

I had some more things to post but I was corrected on something by ltin so the extra stuff wasnt really relevant anymore

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Alright sorry been really busy, legitimately have wanted to post just havent had time yet.

Anyways, I'll try to address most of what's happened now. I'll start with questions people have asked me about my post:

In most previous games doctor has been limited to alternate protections each night which is why I mentioned it, mostly hoping for a reply from Mr Mafia Host, but I guess it seems like that won't be a problem as we haven't had any extra information. Up until that point, honestly there'd been basically no discussion that was actually valuable so I just didn't feel the need to reply to it. Plus, I was a bit late to the game.

As I said kinda before, it does seem inf is tunelling a bit. In all honesty, it more seems like randomly accusing people I guess for activity or something. I want to have a look at previous games to see how often he starts this but tbh probably not abnormal

Hk is definitely acting a bit odd l, I mean his first post (I think?) was "who are we lynching bois", and now just wants to lynch anyone. Probably too bloodthirsty to be serial killer though

As for tim, I really dont get where the pressure was coming from, nor do I understand why he claimed so early (maybe this was before he said he'd be afk?). Still, as he claimed doc, lets leave him for today at least. For those who want to lynch him pretty much alisha is in the same category at this moment. So um yeah dont vote him kthx

Other people are kinda quiet so dunno really. If we have to lynch someone I guess Id go for hk, but Im happy to nl too.

I had asked ltin that stuff because its kinda important to how the game may develop, but I still want some time to think through possibilities before I spurt it out in a post...and again havent had time to really even think about the game since last night.

I had some more things to post but I was corrected on something by ltin so the extra stuff wasnt really relevant anymore
tell me what the 'extra stuff' was that ltins answers prevented you from talking about pls

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
I mean I *could* and I probably will vote Comp if that's were we're heading but I'm going to vote HKCaper for now. I found his latest post suspicious, mainly due to the very uncertainty of what to do. Also I didn't like how he brought up the inactive players and basically just used 'well theres 3 scum so some of they probably must be' as a reason and then seemingly for no reason put out specifically me and Sessy.

vote HKCaper

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I mean I *could* and I probably will vote Comp if that's were we're heading but I'm going to vote HKCaper for now. I found his latest post suspicious, mainly due to the very uncertainty of what to do. Also I didn't like how he brought up the inactive players and basically just used 'well theres 3 scum so some of they probably must be' as a reason and then seemingly for no reason put out specifically me and Sessy.

vote HKCaper
who are you gonna kill tonight btw

Status
Not open for further replies.