[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Also, of course Alisha wins, after all that and saying they would get first... xD
i won the race but lost the win condition

we had to make the game reach night 5 ;-;
Ooo, Third Party was like a second group.

I see why Alisha kept saying multi-mafia?
Yeah the whole time I had a team with Good Skele and hip, and knew we could all trust each other
And thank you, Alisha, for inviting me!
you had me FOOLED AND TALKED YOUR WAY OUT OF THE ONE TIME I SUSPECTED YOU

please play again ily
Told you all you shouldn't have lynched me! Also town never had majority and pretty much lost after a singular mislynch ?
one mislynch and the game was up to a team of people that had less motivation to get scum

:(

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
btw the reason i tunnel'd mars d1 was cuz i sent him a msg incriminating stranger as maf and he didn't do anything with it and then started defending stranger as 3p

so i was like yeah ok hes 99% scum let me force a wagon onto him and see if we can find his teammates and then ill reveal it all before day end and then mars threw me off the race track with hip

well done to the maf team for winning except okx since he was too inactive to deserve to win!

Duffie i think you fooled literally everyone into thinking you werent mafia!

• Love
Reactions: Duffie and Alisha

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Alright: here's some thoughts on the game:

With regard to flavor: The vast majority of roles were based on specific positions occupied by real people, and the flavor text provided to these roles was a description of what those people would do during a race. That those did not totally line up with what roles certain people had did not concern me. As an example, the race director doesn't issue penalties. Rather, the race director refers potential infractions to the race stewards, who are the ones who issue the penalties. I recognize this may have caused some confusion, but at the same time, flavor is flavor, mechanics are mechanics, and only one of those is important. :)

In reducing the setup I cut a few roles.
They were as follows:
Team Principal: A bus driver. Cut because I don't like bus drivers.

Dirty Driver: A serial killer w/ investigation and penalty immunity.

Cameraman: An extra tracker/watcher aligned w/ the TV crew. This was replaced with the Interviewer.

In addition, the Bitter Veteran was originally also just plain old investigation and penalty immune, and this was reduced to a one-shot in order to pair down the mafia a bit.

The removal of the SK presented another problem which I did not catch (and ended up not mattering), which is that a single correct lynch made the TV Crew's primary win condition assured (I'm honestly somewhat astounded that that didn't happen). Had I thought of that, I probably would have increased that to Night 6.

I was also going to assign names to people based on the roles they received, but decided against that to prevent anybody who knows anything about racing from having an advantage in the event of a mass claim.

Last edited: