[Game] Audio Cues

SparklyMuffinz

H2H: Here to Help
Reaction score
How good would you say you are at knowing the Dota 2 ability sounds? When you play the game, do you pay close attention the noises around? Have you tried every hero ability in the game!?

Well guess what, we can answer all those questions!

With this Audio Cues game, you can test how well you can put sounds to name (and also how well you remember the abilities name because I am god awful at that and google every other one).

So click me to start playing!

And post your results bro skillets, we'll find the best. Have fun!
Pro tip: click the blank image to hear the sound again.

Reactions: Oak Milk and Hunter

Sasher

Reaction score
Question, does it matter if I dont know the abilities name? For example, I know the sound Reverse Polarity makes but I dont know the name, would it be cheating if I looked it up?

SparklyMuffinz

Reaction score
Question, does it matter if I dont know the abilities name? For example, I know the sound Reverse Polarity makes but I dont know the name, would it be cheating if I looked it up?
(and also how well you remember the abilities name because I am god awful at that and google every other one).
I'm going to say no. :-) I mean, if you know it, you know it; the sound is all that counts I'm gonna say.

Sasher

Reaction score

This is what I got the first time but there are some bullshit ones in this quiz like Minefield sign, "end" nightmare instead of nightmare, and "activate" fire spirit instead of fire spirits.

• Agree
Reactions: SparklyMuffinz

SparklyMuffinz

Reaction score
This was a group effort and frick this
Guys, am disappoint.

Also, I clicked the wrong one for this one. It was an accident. lol

EDIT: Something I learned from this though was how similar Jugg's and WK's crit sound.
EDIT2: I have more cool things like this, should I post?
EDIT3: OH MY GOD, I ACTUALLY GUESSED CYCLONE AND GOT IT.
EDIT4: This just in, I have no life.

Also, frig off Viper. I had a streak of 9 going.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ReyvnNova