Gaia's Requiem

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com

It seems that Primordia's falling apart, as you have no doubt seen.

But, in the beginning, back when I had been the leader of Gaia... I wish I would have started us off better.

But in all truth, I'm mighty glad how well we kept our peace. I just wish we could have balanced our activity with our said peace. :c

In the end, we still had a great time.

May Hesperides gracefully shed the golden fruit for us to bare as the world tumbles.

(Although, seeing Heserides go up in flames would be quite the sight...)

Reactions: DaniNomsYou
P

poas

And thus it came to pass that the gods delivered messages to the leaders of primordia, messages that spake of the doom of primordia, and commands to the families that they should leave to new lands."some of you will no doubt travel to the land of solitude, but listen, there are many news lands across the endless sea, some travelled by primordian feet, others that are unknown to your kind." (primus' letter to the people) and so some opted to leave for new lands at once, while others stayed behind. Among the first to embark was the former leader of Gaia, duffie. As she stepped onto the gangplank of a ship bound for new lands, she looked back, and had regrets, that she could've improved Gaia by a thousandfold, and she had let that chance slip out of her fingers. She turned her back on the once proud lands of primordia, and ordered the ship to sail. (excuse the narration.)

Reactions: Duffie

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
I think Gaia had a great idea with Hesperides,and in fact, if I wasn't bound to my town, I woulda joined Gaia. PVP, I learned, isn't exactly for me, and with the state Gaia was in, they needed help. Ah well. :c All things will end someday.
(but hopefully the community will never end).
And now that I think about it, even though I never saw it in game, I kinda wanna see it as an AoD map, if it works for that.

DaniNomsYou

Reaction score
Oh, there are so many things we could have done differently, and all could have made Gaia change for the better (or worse). There's an infinite number of possibilities of what we could have done, but only one chance. And hey, for that one chance, I think we did pretty well.​
Despite the annoyances, frustration, stress, and small bursts of chaos from co-running a large group of players, it was well worth it. Putting aside it's emptiness, The Garden turned out lovely. Number, ginormous thanks and kitties for you for making the church. It's like the centerpiece of a lovely dinner, except a few of the chefs fell asleep on the stove, and didn't wake up until it was too late, and all the guests had already left and went off to another party.​
I had a blast working with everyone in the wonderful family of Gaia, and I hope to see you around the community, as well. Thank you so much for this wonderful- yet hectic- experience- I wouldn't have had it any other way.​

I now leave you all with these, to go with this thread~

Lee_scar

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Cannot say I didnt try to progress gaia some, though with work kicking my arse for time I mostly just had to flow with the server and enjoy helping people and playing.
Hope to catch everyone around and such, though it's not like im anything but an illusion.