[Gaia] Kurizmaah's Leader Application - DENIED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurizmaah

Reaction score
What family are you applying for?
Gaia

Why do you want to be a family leader?
I want to be a family leader because i just ooze leadership potential, and I have all the necessary prerequisites for this position which are in fact none. But, I will tell you that I have no past criminal offenses and am a hoot when it comes to the banter. I also know that I can whip these puppies into shape with my rock hard enthusiasm and will to live. I can tell you that not only will I be the best family leader but I will be nothing short of a next Caesar in the eyes of the innocent minus the part about being stabbed to death by traitors because I will not allow such tomfoolery on server. By the way I am also accepting opportunities regarding server staff such as Controller or Moderator and even head administrator if that really tickles your Giny.

What will you do to lead your family to prosperity?
I will promote Peace, Love, Unity, and Fun by bringing everyone together like a big Minecraft® family. I am also a god at Minecraft® and will help my clan to be uber op xD.

Are there any rules you want to implement within your family? How will you handle alliances and how will you deal with family members that violate the rules? I will start this by saying that I am really a stickler for following the rules especially ones set by the server and I will follow strict procedure when it comes to anyone breaking rules on the server. Furthermore, I am not totally familiarized with the server rules, but I can assure anyone reading this that any and all rules will be followed without fail by my team.

Ogarci

Controller
Controller
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Denied!

The application is too good for a Family Leader spot. Instead, you're being promoted to Head Community Admin Controller Important Role Director. This position is so important that it is 5 different colors. All donations go into your bank account now. (not really for anyone thinking this is not a joke)

Also, Hockeyfan is chosen as leader of Gaia.

Status
Not open for further replies.