Gaia General Discussion

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Thought it would be useful and enjoyable to have a general discussion thread. This way we can talk about what small projects we are working on, who's raiding who, and how the weather is.

The weather is nice btw!

Last edited:

cheatyface

Developer
Developer
Contributor
Reaction score
It's too warm, we're gonna have like 3 cold snaps before summer. :(

I'm currently reworking/building out the terrace farms, and I have an idea for the wall design to give it some texture without enabling raiders. Hopefully I have time to test tonight.

Ps. Thanks to the person that planted all that wheat, you saved me a bunch of time :)

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
For anyone needing/wanting some extra money. At spawn Cactus is selling for 100 shillings per stack of 64. We have an underground cactus farm under the capital that anyone is free to use. It can be found underneath Peli's house in the capital.

cheatyface

Developer
Developer
Contributor
Reaction score
Pattern for the top of the walls is built on a small section above the terrace farms. I'll continue to build it after I get the farms done, but that's what people can expect.

cheatyface

Developer
Developer
Contributor
Reaction score
Terrace farms are done. DK has set out a bunch of plots in the town below the capital, so if anyone wants to build something there have at it. There is a cheap entrance to the capital at the terrace farms, it's at the bottom behind a pond. You'll have to break dirt a few times to get in, make sure you replace it so you don't let raiders in. The path will bring you up to Peli's basement, next to the cactus farm.

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
I've been sick so I haven't been online as much of late.

My current projects:
1. Still want to expand the canals to the various surrounding water sources.
2. Building a vineyard. Let's export some wine Danni ;)

Also have some other builds in mind, but I'll keep those a secret until I finish up my previous work.

cheatyface

Developer
Developer
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm working out the tower design for our walls, and then I need to expand the wall design all around. And the cobble wall needs to be finished off still I think. I also need to set out more plots in the capital.

• Thank You
Reactions: Danni122112