Gaia Family Rule Thread [Important]

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
Reminder that you still need to follow the server rules found here.
The family rules are as follows:

#1 Keep unapproved raiding to a minimum. We allow PvP in the wilderness against others but we are actively trying to avoid starting shit until there is a reason to go to war against another family.

#2 Do not grief another player or steal from another player in the clan. We will try to keep community chests marked. You may only take what you need from the community chests if you need a lot ask to make sure it is okay with other members/contribute something back to our chests. There may be community build areas in the future where it is okay to build and add things but please do not tear down someone's work because you don't like it, instead talk to them.

#3 Do not make our land look ugly. Make sure you cut down trees all the way. Don't claim large areas without checking in with the leaders. (large being 50x50ish and we want to provide you with help for larger projects. This is because we don't want a 10% completed project sitting around for weeks with no progress.) If you are going to gut a biome of its resources we should consider taking it from the wilderness instead of draining family land and leaving giant holes. (Unless it is jungle because fk jungle) Also don't make cheap boxes for buildings try to at least make our buildings look good.

#4 Try to stick in our building theme. You are free to do what you want but try not to build a pink and cobble skybase.

#5 Try to work together with everyone in the family. We all are here to improve Gaia try to see the other person's perspective. (Follow the server rules about respecting your fellow players/including enemies you don't want to get banned for saying something stupid in chat.)

#6 Do not commit treason against our family. If you want to leave Ogarci will have transfer forms to switch to another family.

These are the core rules for now I will edit the post if more details/rules are needed. Punishment for breaking rules are as follows.
Note: Offenses will be given after talking to the player and hearing their side of what happened unless the case is bannable offense.

Minor Offense: You will have to pay a fee to community chests. (Ex: 5 stacks of logs/stone)
Examples include: (Rule #3/#4 and first offenses depending on the situation.)

Major Offense: If it is for steal/grief you have to make it up to the player. Depending on the severity of the situation there will be high fines (ranging from rank to diamonds/valuable items.) You will also be placed on a final warning for the __ amount of time. If another rule is broken during final warning you will face a ban from our family.

Ban Offense: This is something that should hopefully not be given out. Treason such as letting other clans raid us is a ban from the family. Harassment is not going to be tolerated. Mainly anything else that would get you banned from the server applies here.
We will let people know if they break rules. Mainly minor offenses should happen every so often that aren't that big of a deal we just want to make our clan that best it can be.

I want to thank you for reading the rules and it would be great if you helped new players get to know them as well. The last unofficial rule I would like to add is have fun and enjoy the server. Lets have a good time playing with friends or making new ones that's what I hope will happen within our family.
(If anyone has any rule suggestions or questions post them here and I will edit the post.)

Last edited: