FVdisco Plants vs. Zombies

Dragosh

Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
Type of Map:Game

Amount of Players:1

Allowed/Disallowed Blocks:No destroying anything!

Link to the Map:http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/plants-vs-zombies-playable/

Why do you think this map will make a good addition?It's a very unique game, one that we do not come across very often in Minecraft. It provides a new style of playing, which could be very interesting and fun for some players.

Has this map been tested thoroughly? (Proof if possible!)Has been tested, but I can't add a video right now, but I'll be sure to do it later.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
What this map does well:
Wow, this is actually pretty damn awesome, It's almost like a Tower defence for minecraft; It offers quite a bit of Team work to kill the Zombies and is quite unique aswell.

What this map doesn't do so well:
One thing I think is a problem is that, do the Zombies become more progressive as the game goes on or do they stay the same all the time? If so that might make the game too easy.

Should this map be accepted?
Yes

Extra Comments:
I would like the map to have a Staff test first.

Araidian

The Lucario
Reaction score
What this map does well:
I've already played this map, so I know by heart, it's nice.
This is a game that can't and will not get old.
I really have nothing other to say then it would be a fun expirence for a lot of the people on our server.

What this map doesn't do so well:
I don't see anything wrong at the moment, except that players can use blocks from other worlds to pay for upgrades on the pressure plates. But thats something we can't fix.

Should this map be accepted?
Yes
Extra Comments:
Boop.