Fun mood for events

Reaction score
This is mostly a funny idea I made up after pirate week, thinking on what would have made it more fun. The idea of this is that the "Lava God" would be sad, and the sky would fill up with rain, thunder, and lightning to represent his crying. After a while water blocks would start building up on the ground , slowly rising based off of the speed of the round. The way the water kills you is not like lava. In this water you can't swim in it when it is over 2 blocks deep, and you drown 4x or 5x faster. (this includes your bubbles going away and you taking damage.) If you were in one deep you would be fine, but would have to be careful to get out before it rises higher.

The thing that would make this most challenging is something that I thought would be cool. If water drips from the ceiling because it is only one block thick, the water would also start pooling in your house. You would have to close the leak fast or else your house would be gone. The lava spreads like normal lava in rof, but the normal water in the map wouldn't be affected by this.

I think some form of this would have been fun to have on Pirate Week. During that week I felt like nothing was out of the normal except the pirate ship at spawn and the amazing maze you could go through to get "rum." If something like this was added I think it would have added a unique, different feel to it and more people would play during that week because of how different the mode was.

The water would also "wash away" some blocks instead of melting. Maybe it could be "melancholy, sad, devastated" on how many blocks would wash away. The blocks that would wash away would be the same as the blocks that melted in the corresponding angry moods.

Remember: This is just a fun idea, suggested for events. I would never want this to be a regular mood though because I feel like it would take away from the whole theme, but on special events like Pirate Week I feel like it would have been fun.

Reactions: Notme and Vatumok