Frosty909's Aristocrat App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frosty909

Reaction score
In-game username: Frosty909​
Staff references(Trusted+):
Time spent on the server: 4d 1h 47m​
How can you assure us that you understand the maturity of this player rank: i'm 16 nice and dont play around to much and can be serious​
What notable feats on the server are you the most proud of: I have never really did anything on the server but as soon as i can i will :)​
Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words: my name is Tony Cole and i love to play jte and the other servers on blocktopia its a awesome server and its super fun i'm from USA California my best friend/brother is PulZe15 i play everyday on jte normally and will stay on for about 4-7 hours and play

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
Honestly this application is quite weak. Unless I'm mistaken I believe I'm the only staff you asked for a reference from, and I'd sure hope liking the setup of JtE isn't a notable feat! I suggest asking some more staff for there reference and bulking up this application. Until you've done those two things I will go with a -1.

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
This isn't a very strong application at all and at this point I don't think you would be ready for the aristocrat rank. Going with a -1 I would suggest taking a look at other Aristocrat apps that have been accepted and read through them to get a better idea of the maturity that is required to hold the aristocrat rank.

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
Like jinks and oak said this application is a bit weak I suggest you try to add a bit more next time it really makes/breaks your chances.

Anyways, I feel that you really just don't stand out enough for this position. Yes you do chat a good bit but I would like to see a bit more of you. Also the fact that you don't have any references really makes me doubt this application!

Sorry but -1

Status
Not open for further replies.