Friendly Moderator Greetings

snowma

Dwarf
Donor
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

So I might of suddenly came out of the blue when it came to who was moderating this sub-forum but I have a good reason! I like many of you in this community enjoy creating and sharing work with the public and I know I've had a fun time doing so in the past i.e my tablet request posts. Part of why I want to moderate here is to get more involved in what you are all making and to see if we can spice things up a bit. Possibly some competitions here and there, tips and advice on drawing/taking photos (I've already seen some of you making your own photography threads, help a bro out. My photo taking is pretty poor) and all other things creative.

Signing this small introductory post off for now but you know where to find me.. on here :3 I do work but that doesn't deter me from checking the forums on a daily basis. Like I mentioned before if you have anything you'd like to see/do then hit me up.

- Snowma

snowma

Dwarf
Donor
Reaction score
For what it's worth, I disappeared from the forums entirely for a few months, and I only just got back recently. While I have done a lot in this subforum, it hasn't been for a while now! I do plan on re-applying in the future if there ever is a need for another subforum mod, but I have no objections to Snowma modding here. And on a related note, I'd be happy to help with those competitions, having done the Blocktopia Art Prompts in the past.
Thanks for the offer. I'm sure I'll be able to cope but if I do need a hand I'll know who to hit up :D