fredmandood's Trusted application [January 11, 2013]

Status
Not open for further replies.

fredmandood

Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: fredmandood
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: nope.
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server.
  • The Timezone you are in: GMT UTC (Maine).
  • Your age: 13.
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? I played for about 354 hours before the restart, then 76 hours afterwards.
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? nope.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? I would make the server a better place by telling rulebreakers that what they are doing is wrong (which I already do), and fix it by /warn, or /kick (if it continued of course). I would also continue being mature, but not too mature, because players want to have fun on the server.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? First I would deal with it as I would deal with a normal player, by friendly asking that person to stop. If that person continued to abuse the server, I would notify someone of higher rank than me.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I have been on the server for a long time. When I started, I was new, so I would break the rules that I had not heard of. I would keep coming back, because the server is so fun. I came back so much that I learned from my mistakes and became a role model for new players like I was. I want to be the best trusted possible.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I will use my rank wisely, by enforcing the /rules of the server. I understand that I will represent the blocktopia server and I will not make players think that blocktopia zombie survival is a bad server based on my actions.
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: soapless2, jeff0521, DarkHender, OvionyEldin, badcop90

omgitsathong

PinWheels
Reaction score
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? First I would deal with it as I would deal with a normal player, by friendly asking that person to stop. If that person continued to abuse the server, I would notify someone of higher rank than me.

If a staff member is acting up, don't try to confront them about it, for things can get worse if you intervened. Instead, immediately report it with evidence (like screenshots) to only a Controller or a Director who can most effectively deal with the situation. Other than that, good luck! =]

Status
Not open for further replies.