Forum Issues Report Thread

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
I don't seem to get the list of people when I do @<name>
I fear this could cause problems with getting names wrong, and it is a lot harder to tag people without going and searching for their whole name first.
Potential browser issue. Try to create a new thread or go in the advanced reply window, and try to tag there.

Let me know if the tag window appears very far down.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I don't seem to get the list of people when I do @<name>
I fear this could cause problems with getting names wrong, and it is a lot harder to tag people without going and searching for their whole name first.
Potential browser issue. Try to create a new thread or go in the advanced reply window, and try to tag there.

It works in a new thread, thanks! Not really sure what the advanced is, but if it's where you choose more options, it didn't work there.

DSiGameMaster

Reaction score
I don't know if this is an issue or whatnot, but I've noticed this on all computer's I've accessed on these forums.

Whenever I load a page, or scroll down, it's laggy. Like, really laggy. On any other website it's fine, but it's just these forums that lag for me constantly. It's making it really hard to access and read stuff here. This may be my computer, but seeing that this happens on 3 of my other computers, it may not be the case.

D

DarkHender

I tried looking into this and when I went back to edit a post to put in names, It shows up at the bottom of the post instead of under where I'm typing/trying to tag someone.
(So you have to scroll all the way down and then all the way back up)

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
http://screencloud.net/v/deob
When quoting multiple posts, it seems to screw up a bit.
Don't see any screwup on that picture.
Aha, but there is one, If you see the [/quote] that is outside the quote box. That was something I said, and what it looked like I said above, was said by the other and so one.

Most likely one off us derped and messed up one of the [quote ] things. Havent seen this anywhere else.

• Agree
Reactions: zezmi

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
http://screencloud.net/v/deob
When quoting multiple posts, it seems to screw up a bit.
Aha, but there is one, If you see the
that is outside the quote box. That was something I said, and what it looked like I said above, was said by the other and so one.

Most likely one off us derped and messed up one of the [quote ] things. Havent seen this anywhere else.[/quote]

That explains it pretty well, I think someone messed up in quoting :/, but I didn't edit anything above my post, just hit the reply button.

Edit: It seems to have messed this time because Danni had [/quote] in his post. But I didn't put the [/quote] after that.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
that is outside the quote box. That was something I said, and what it looked like I said above, was said by the other and so one.

Most likely one off us derped and messed up one of the [quote ] things. Havent seen this anywhere else.

That explains it pretty well, I think someone messed up in quoting :/, but I didn't edit anything above my post, just hit the reply button.

• Agree
Reactions: zezmi

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score

Edit: It seems to have messed this time because Danni had [/quote] in his post. But I didn't put the [/quote] after that.[/quote]
lol

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score

Edit: It seems to have messed this time because Danni had
in his post. But I didn't put the [/quote] after that.[/quote]
lol[/quote]

ERMAHGERD

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
First off ^eww

Okay now back to what I was going to say.

For some reason I have stopped receiving alerts from people when they tag me. I already checked my alert preferences to see if that was turned off but it is still on. I do however still receive tags with the staff tag.

Reactions: Robo