Formula Mafia [reserves]

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
It's qualifying day here in the Anvil Islands, and we're getting ready for the start of what looks to be an exciting season of the Ltin Corporation Championship!

This is a closed setup.

1. Do NOT edit or delete posts.
2. Do NOT post or rate posts after you have died, or of you are not participating.
3. Do NOT use the in a conversation status (or any other status message) against someone.
4. Do NOT take a screenshot of PMs.
5. Do NOT quote your PM directly, and do NOT analyze PM mechanics (such as when your PM was sent). You may paraphrase your PM.
6. Do NOT discuss the game outside of official threads and PMs
7. Do NOT lie to the hosts
8. Be respectful to other players.
9. Remain active in the game. If you know you are going to be inactive for a while, please let the host know. Significant inactivity carries the death penalty (or just being replaced, but either way, you're out).
10. Do NOT do anything that would be considered cheating.
11. No game-throwing.
12. Do NOT quit the game just because you don't like your role.
13. Do NOT use deceptive text such as small text or white text.

Let's take a close look at everyone driving in this year's championship.

ENTRY LIST:

Poisoned Arrow

1. INF (08)
2. HIP (07)

Scuderia Scuderia

3. GOO (13)
4. SKO (86)

Blue Cow Racing

Team Banana

7. STR (42)
8. DUF (64)

Papaya Racing

9. HKC (01)
10. OKX (99)

Scuderia Americano

11. ALI (02)
12. BOO (31)

Pink Point

13. NOT (55)
14. MOO (37)

Swiss Engineering

15. MAR (00)
16. TIM (27)

The competition is looking incredibly fierce this year, so it will be exiting to see who can keep pace to the end!

Pick a team (one of the eight above) and a number (before you try anything, the number should be a NATURAL NUMBER LESS THAN 100). Choose these wisely, as some of these will have cosmetic effects on flavor text related to you! Keep in mind that you shouldn't try to fill a team slot, or take a number, that has already been taken.
REGISTRATION FORM:
Team:
Number:
Why you haven't paid your registration fee to Ltin Corporation yet:

Last edited:
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
First I'm already winning

Team: Pink Point
Number: 55
Why you haven't received your registration signup bonus from Ltin Corporation yet: Greedy hosts every game whose only goal is to make peasants like us miserable with roles like town-sided arsonists, artists, tattoo artists, more artists and god can they be more like wasts

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
REGISTRATION FORM: its confusing to have a colon here
Team: PINK POINT
Number: 37
Why you haven't paid your registration fee to Ltin Corporation yet: whenever i phone up my bank to say i want to pay it they say they dont recognise the 'lit-in' corporation and ask if i mean the 'le-tin' corporation but i have no idea what that is since only a madman would claim the correct pronunciation of ltin is 'le-tin'?????????????????

Reactions: Alisha

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
REGISTRATION FORM:
Team: Team Banana
Number: 42
Why you haven't paid your registration fee to Ltin Corporation yet: Because I'm still on hold with your dial-in payment service waiting to speak to an actual human instead of a robot.

Boooo

Reaction score
Team:
Scudera Americana
Number: 31
Why you haven't paid your registration fee to Ltin Corporation yet: waiting on my sugar daddy

BOO + ALISHA SUPER TEAM

• Agree