Fjm12's Trusted Application [January 15, 2013]

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fjm12

• In-Game Name: Fjm12
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: None
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server
  • The Timezone you are in: GMT -6 (USA Central Time Zone)
  • Your age: I am 17
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? I have been playing on the server since October 27, 2012, after the server restart, and about 116 hours.
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? No, I have not.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? I will actively help out any new players with the rules and regulations of our server. I will do everything I can to make sure the rules are being followed and calmly reprimand anyone not following them without losing my temper or professionalism in any way, shape, or form. I will be friendly, mature, and helpful in any way I can and make sure everyone has an enjoyable time on our wonderful server.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? I will take a screenshot of any rule violations by an Op and report them to a staff member of higher rank than said Op such as a Controller or Director, if said person(s) have not witnessed the violation.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I feel I deserve the position of trusted because I am not only mature, but I feel I can make the server a more enjoyable place for everyone. I know all the rules and I am a very active player, I will never lose my temper towards anyone.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I will be the kind of staff member who is friendly towards everyone, and won't stand for any rule breaking. I will be understanding and never prejudge anyone, and will be professional in handling any rule breakers, not getting emotionally involved in the process.
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: DarkHender, Soapless2, Emosquirrel, Omgitsathong, and Chillingworth. Thank you all for being my references, it means a lot to me!
  • Signed: Fjm

Status
Not open for further replies.