[Fixed] Just a small Forum Hitch...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
It seems for some reason that the forums were set-up not to allow regular users to post in them (Or any member of staff, for that matter). Pretty unfortunate timing, as everything is just being set up! :D

I am trying to get this issue sorted out, but for now you just have to hold tight and hope for the best! ;) Don't worry, everything should be solved soon.

You can ask any questions you have for now, below :)

Cheers!

• Useful
Reactions: Duffie

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I see.. a red name. Budgies aren't red. ULTIMATEBUDGIE EVOLVED INTO ULTIMATEPARROT; On-topic, Do you have anything decided for A+T, What I mean is tournaments ect but not the Reddit one.

Reactions: Araidian

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I dunno, having our own version of the Reddit competition would be awesome, if our playerbase wasn't so small compared to the whole internet.
Mhm, I bet if someone said 'HEY WIN A STEAM GIFTCODE OR MINECRAFT MEMBERSHIP FOR A FRIEND' then everyone would play it.

Reactions: balloon98
Reaction score
I see.. a red name. Budgies aren't red. ULTIMATEBUDGIE EVOLVED INTO ULTIMATEPARROT; On-topic, Do you have anything decided for A+T, What I mean is tournaments ect but not the Reddit one.
The A&T server will be full of tournaments on a montly/bi-weekly base. It's all coming soon :D

Close enough?
http://media.photobucket.com/image/Pink Budgie/barrieshutt/2007youngbirds020.jpg

:p

I dunno, having our own version of the Reddit competition would be awesome, if our playerbase wasn't so small compared to the whole internet.
Shush! I was planning on doing that ;) I think it would be lots of fun and should be coming up soon :)

• Informative
Reactions: Duffie

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Reactions: balloon98
Status
Not open for further replies.