[FIXED] Issues with the server.

Nomasaurus

Reaction score
How about we somehow make a thread Board? so we have roughly what is your stats on a forum thread. So you still get recognition for your achievements, but its a new era you know? I think that wouldn't be terrible. I don't want Maxx to be upset :(

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
See the reset as something that gives everyone a new chance to also get on the board which was previously often not doable anymore. The old records/boards that kraby made will be archived, so if you were best before this reset you will still get recognision.

Also, all ideas about getting stats back are declined. They were reset and they will not be set again.

ethical1337

Don't choose the easy path just because its easy
Reaction score
It's a little frustrating seeing all the requests for stats back. Back before I was op there weren't even stats being recorded except for warns, kicks, and such. When the "new" updates came in giving /timeonline and kills and runner and such everyone loved it. However the people that were on before this update weren't going along asking for them to put in the estimated time they had played before the update.

I had 600 hours online whoopdee do. Before I got operator I was also considered one of the best zombies for a short time. That went away once I got promoted but I am more than content to still play knowing that I am here for the community.

Lava cookie resets were a bit different than kills or karma too. Cookies were actually used for something and also took a long time to get a good deal. If someone had like 500 cookies/Super cookies then that would equate to like months and months of play time they would have to redo to progress and gain access to different stuff on the server. You guys only lost some bragging rights which I'm sure you will get back anyways. since you all love the server amiright?

Besides we still know who the top runners are and the top hiders and the top zombies. its proven in game play not stats!

TL;DR Have Fun for fun's sake not for stats.

Maxx10680

Reaction score
I remember when there were no stats except for karma. Also, when you reached 2000 karma, it was reset back to 0. Maybe the timeonline was reset, but the update coming from that was awesome (kills, wins...) so it was okay to lose some stats.

Now, we lose all stats and nothing new/special is coming from that. Also, the only reason given for not setting stats back is because it would be unfair for new players. I kinda understand that, but do you really know games who reset stats like that just for "new" players? Well, personally, I can't think of any. The rollback to april 2012 is kinda fair. When people say new players want to be on /board for example, it shows that stats are important! You have to gain them like everyone did before you joined.

Another thing, what's the point of having stats if for example they reset every year? I prefer to come back to zombie 2.0 then... Yes the game is fun, but there is a reason why every game has stats, they are important in my opinion.

Anyway, now it's been 1 week since the reset and no one will get their stats back. I accept that and a new start is not the end of the world. I just hope the community will not lose too many old players!

ethical1337

Reaction score

dannyboymed

Without a title
Reaction score
Got to agree with Ethical about having fun for fun's sake. I was around before stats too, but when timeonline came in I didn't start complaining that I wasn't being compensated for all my previous time. :p

ethical1337

Reaction score
Well I know I cannot get it to work on my laptop but I was just messing with jappa since she couldn't get it working when I told her about it either.

Post pics of what your errors are and I can try to help?
but lets do that in a conversation or in the xwom thread

JayApple
Dessern5

JayApple

Reaction score
Well I know I cannot get it to work on my laptop but I was just messing with jappa since she couldn't get it working when I told her about it either.

Post pics of what your errors are and I can try to help?
but lets do that in a conversation or in the xwom thread

JayApple
Dessern5
"Minecraft.net returned incomplete server details. Missing: Server IP, Server Port (LLOLOLOLOLOL), Passcode, User"
dumb.