First person you met from lava?

Reaction score
He probably wasnt the very first person I ever saw on the server considering i joined when it was a very new server called [TheOne's] Lava Survival, but the first i can remember was @trngl3087 on underground_caves. Man was he good back back then. Vetop from what i can remember.

CaramelCow

Reaction score
He probably wasnt the very first person I ever saw on the server considering i joined when it was a very new server called [TheOne's] Lava Survival, but the first i can remember was @trngl3087 on underground_caves. Man was he good back back then. Vetop from what i can remember.
Trngl hasn't been here for that long...

lack of iguanas
do not like
I remember now, it was you. Or maybe scotty.... Don' remember.

Reaction score
The first person i got to see was aleeyana (still being trusted at that time
)and she helped me build my firsr housr!

Thanks Alee!

Nero1000

Reaction score
12plm, 1Koakuma1, RuleDaWorlds, ChauffeR and nato_potato were the first person I met. RuleDaWorlds is a trusted, ChauffeR and nato_potato were recently promoted to operator that time.

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
I can't remember at ALL back then.

Though I do remember the first op I met. Back when I had joined I did not talk much, and when I did talk it would be nonsence. I remember Mac was the first op I met. :D

Damer_Flinn

Resident Asha'man
Reaction score
There's no need to keep reporting a necropost. And let's be clear here; for very specific threads like this, if the post is on topic and adds something to the thread (like the post above) then it is valid and doesn't need to be reported. We don't need 5 or 6 identical threads floating around just because someone is afraid of getting a necropost warning.

Gamefan__15

rotarepO eibmoZ-xE
Reaction score
I used to go on theones lava survival a while back (not very often but sometimes) and the first (AND ONLY) person I remember from there is theonesin. I remember thinking he was the owner and I also remember him saying he was 23 xD
For blocktopia, I think ColorWar, or at least I heard someone say his name. I also heard someone say someone's name "eva" but I don't know who that was. I also, for some strange reason, remember the name "gamer49psd" or something like that. Probably because it was similar to my own. :3