Reaction score
Name of map: fireandfury
Creator(s): Myself
Dimensions: 128*3 (Yeah, I know)
Round Time: 12-15 minutes, depending on how the server numbers are going
Diggable depth of the map: 1, for the most part
Physics: (off) standard
Which server did you build your map on?: Personal Server
Number of secrets: Hundreds. Thousands. But really, none.
.lvl file: http://www.mediafire.com/?kxl96a4tou7dv3c (updated)
Description of map: Tl;dr, based on Starcraft, big robots, jungle, clutter, colour, ravines, zombies.

It's a Starcraft 2 themed map. The map name itself is a reference to an OST track of the game. Me and Avant were planning on doing this together, but he still hasn't finished his own Starcraft map because he's a lazy brown dog.
Anywho, the map is based on a fictional scenario where the three races of the game are fighting on a corrupting Auir - the ancient home world of the Protoss. The planet is a jungley hilly rivery thing, and so as such I put some giant in-game robots on it.

Screenshots of map:

Footnote: I was thinking of adding a video with commentary to sort of explain the different objects and such, but deemed it unnecessary. If, however, you wouldn't mind one here or in future maps, be sure to say.

Awwwyea

Ghast Hunter
Reaction score
Looked to me like a miscolored portal turret fighting a gundam. At least when I first saw it.

Anyway, looks good to me. Maybe a little lacking on trees since it's supposed to be a "jungly" area, but it's good. Also, add watervators inside the legs, nub. -Whack ReyvnNova on the head with newspaper- ;)

Reactions: ReyvnNova

ReyvnNova

"Come buy our orchard fruits, Come buy, come buy~"
Reaction score
killer1525
You're too kind :]

mariosatr
The closest texture to the ultralisk is a dirt or orange block. Not in this lifetime. And, thank you kindly :D

Sidenote, I'm working on the map now and will hopefully have the updated lvl soon.

Edit: Lvl updated. Added water-vators, trees and fauna.