Accepted [FFA] Nightmare Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.

D2theJ

Reaction score
[BCOLOR=transparent]Map Name: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]GaRdEn Of TeRrOr[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Map Authors:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] D2thej200, SFCarwashChannel[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Game Type:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] FFA[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Map Worldborder:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] 95x95[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Download: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]/warp Garden[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Round Time: [/BCOLOR]5:00
[BCOLOR=transparent][Optional] Minimum amount of players: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]3[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][Optional] Maximum amount of players: [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]7[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Screenshots: [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Thanks for submitting the map!

The map is clean, simple and effective. Lots of space to run about in and obstacles to elude players - I'm unable to warp the map, has the warp been deleted or have you made a typo? Would like to give it a run around first, but otherwise it's a good map and I see no problems with it being added!

SalientGorilla Unusual_Dood 3nd3rslayer Please respond to this map submission.

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Thanks for the map d2, I agree with friendy and I think it'll work really well as a FFA map. I've noticed you forgot to include kits in the submission, so I've added some myself. If you don't like them, just tell me and I'll change the kits.
-Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.