Swift_Siren
Game Type: What game type is this map?
FFA
Worldborder: Contained
Download: /Warp Lockdown
Round Time:
360-480 seconds
Spawn Locations: -480/115/906 and -532/115/906
Kits: Chain Helmet, Iron Chestplate, Iron Legs, Iron Boots, Iron Sword, Golden Carrots (20)
[Optional] Fall damage: No.
[Optional] Can drown: They can try.

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
The map looks really cool but I'm not so sure about the gameplay. The map is pretty much one room which would make it a huge killstealing brawl, which is the opposite direction FFA should go in my opinion. I would love to see a map with this style but then more complex.

Reactions: Unusual_Dood

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Hi swift, my thoughts on the map currently is that it is really a bit too small and lacks diversity. I don't think it would be a very good map with more than 4 players on. I think you could improve it by allowing players to access the upper levels, and also put some spawn locations up there to prevent everyone crowding around the bottom area.
0 for now.
May change my vote depending on the how the map goes.

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
Hi swift, thanks for submitting this map.

After flying and walking a bit through the map I will give it a 0 leaning to a +1.

The map is, like the others said before me, small and will probably be a killsteal madness. I would like to see obstacles, more corridors and some extra rooms.

Naoh

Scott Pilgrim
Reaction score
Literally everyone has said what could be said about this map besides the fact that it's really quite lovely to look at. I think that adding obstacles and extra rooms like Mastersten said would be the way to go, so I'm going with a 0 for now, just a hair away from a +1.

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Hey Swift, thanks for your submission!

I've been swamped with projects and other work. Sorry for being so late.

I'm going to go with a 0. It reminds me a lot of the map SirComp submitted, except smaller, and that map needed a lot of work.

BanSwift

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
ComputerGuy_

I added stairs to the top areas, and added extra cover in the room. Should prevent the spawnkilling. The new spawns (2 in each top area) are indicated with yellow wool (4 total). Fall damage will be off.

If there's anything else, ask and I'll change it/try to fix it.

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
After flying and walking through the map I'm gonna give it a +1

The improvements are exactly how I had in mind. The map is a bit smaller now but since it's FFA, that aint a problem.

Last edited:

tommy

Reaction score
Seems nice can't find many problems that effect game play, I see no reason why to decline it.

+1

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Well swift, your map is finally being dealt with!
After adding more features to the map, I think its in a fine state. I have made a few changes to the original map so that players can spawn at the top, and you can't go into spawn.
-Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.