Biome: Forest

Which blocks need to be ob [cannot be destroyed]?:
#126 (Oak Slab)
#17:1 (Spruce Log)
#1 (stone)
#85 (Fence)
#16 (Coal Ore)

# of 'None' Spawns: 5
The spawns I would like to be random in the sky, like in some maps on the classic server, if this is not possible I have placed some glass blocks in the sky for which I would like to be the spawns.

EDIT: I would like the map to start at midnight (18000)
Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/7K1ht
Download link: It can be found at my plot on BuildBox plot at the warp of /ChrisPlot1. The schematic is saved under the name of ChrisTnT1

GOODYSMOODY

Reaction score
Very nice, it's a good concept.
Something just seems to bug me about it though, maybe the width of the walkways. Just a personal opinion.
Apart from that, I think it looks great :D

GOODYSMOODY

Reaction score
Yeah, I understand that completely. Built plenty of maps in my time, but not many have had that good TNT game flow that yours seems to have. Looks like great fun.

DJJonosound

Ex CTNT/PTNT Op
Reaction score
This map looks great. I really like the concept of it and the design - looks kinda like vanilla, but I would highly recommend getting rid of the bedrock walls like pikmon2 suggested.

SparklyMuffinz

H2H: Here to Help
Reaction score
Good looking map.
Personally I don't mind the walkway size - you'll get knocked off regardless if hit with a sword/grenade/etc.
It's the adminium walls that aren't needed. :p We set the map bounds so people cannot jump out of the map so it's not a worry.

Will be added for testing

Sephhh

Supermegauber Foxy Fox!
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
Green Arches has been added to the rotation however it causes a lag overload so it had to be removed from the rotation, though I'm not sure if there are any further plans for it.

chris360kss

Titless
Reaction score
Green Arches has been added to the rotation however it causes a lag overload so it had to be removed from the rotation, though I'm not sure if there are any further plans for it.
What kind of lag? Low FPS? Or server lag?

I have no idea why, I might check some stuff out in MCedit :/
There's no redstone involved with the map or any other typical source of lag, so probaby something to do with chunk loading or lighting errors.

SparklyMuffinz

H2H: Here to Help
Reaction score
It is a fun map - it's just a matter of this map causing a ton of lag... I think I know why and I will test it to see if it's fixed. If so then it'll be approved. Thanks for the submission. :)

EDIT: It seems the problem is still there, as well as the gameplay is not as diverse as it could be (not due to the fault of the map maker - certain areas always receive attention more then others and on this map, it's only the ground.) And for those reasons, going to have to deny the submission. Sorry!