Declined (FFA) Eksitement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamsanity

Reaction score
[BCOLOR=transparent]Author: Tamsanity[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Spawn Locations: There is one spawn point in each corner of the map.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Kits:[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]Everyone gets the same kit.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The kit is called "Eksited!" And has one diamond sword with knockback I[/BCOLOR]
Everyone gets nausea for five seconds, and then night vision after that effect expires. Players also get a jump boost II, and speed II.
The total length of each round will be five minutes.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Fall damage:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] No[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]edit: i'm an idiot- the warp is /warp eksite[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Excuse me if I'm being blind, but where can I check out the map? Do you have a download link or have you done it one create?

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Though I like the aesthetics of the map in general and is really trippy, I feel the game play would suffer a lot. The map mostly consists of 1 block steps which is almost impossible to fight on. The only real space is in the centre of the map, and with more than a few players online, this would quickly become extremely crowded. As there isn't any variation, I think players would also become quickly bored.
I'll have to go with a
-1 for now because of the game play.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Notme

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Though you have had good feedback, tnm and I have decided that the map would not be very fun to play on, so I'm afraid I'll have to deny the map.
-Declined

• Sad
  • Disagree
Reactions: Love and Notme
Status
Not open for further replies.