Reaction score
Name of your map: Cold War
Creator(s): Yours truly (_CaptainCake)
Map size: Approximately 53 x 53 x 31
Round time [in seconds]: 10 minutes, so 600 seconds
Teams [Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/None]: None
Game type [KOTH/CTF/FFA/MvM/PLR/PL/TDM]: FFA
Time of Day: Day
Biome [Forest/Desert/Plains/Swampland/Jungle/IcePlains/Taiga/ExtremeHills/Ocean/MushroomIsland/Hell/Sky]: Plains will do, although it doesn't really matter.

Which blocks need to be ob [cannot be destroyed]?: all
Please provide the block IDs or the block's full name (if "all" then just state all).

Cannons [obsidian]: # of cannons on your map: 0
Jumppads [endportal]: # of jumppads on your map: 32
Boosters [daylight sensor]: # of boosters on your map: 0
Item Spawners [chiseled stone brick]: # of item spawners on your map (and what each spawns): 4, one on each of those small islands hovering in the air. What each spawns is labeled with signs.

# of 'None' Spawns: 20 all labeled with signs.
# of 'Red' Spawns: 0
# of 'Blue' Spawns: 0
# of 'Green' Spawns: 0
# of 'Yellow' Spawns: 0
Please clearly indicate where all necessary spawns are located on the map with a beacon.

Screenshots: I took a bunch of screenshots here (http://imgur.com/a/LOEOK) although I recommend looking around for yourself on BuildBox.

Download link: It's saved as a schematic under "ColdWarTNT". You can have a look around the map with /warp ColdWar on BuildBox.
Additional comments: I put a lot of effort into this map (those walls were a real pain), but it was worth seeing the finished product. I hope you like it!

CaptainCake

Captain of all things sweet and savoury
Donor
Reaction score
Map looks beautiful!
(Does this have anything to do with the Cold War between America and the Soviet Union?)
Thank you! The map itself has nothing to do with the Cold War, when I was cycling though a list of possible names it appealed to me so I used it. :p

Pikmon2

Reaction score
Map looks beautiful!
(Does this have anything to do with the Cold War between America and the Soviet Union?)
Thank you! The map itself has nothing to do with the Cold War, when I was cycling though a list of possible names it appealed to me so I used it. :p

There's ice, and there's a war, hence the name, correct? If so clever :p