Feng Qi Leadership Thread

Tails506

Reaction score
After reading SparklyMuffinz's (hello master muffin) thread, I have to ask:
Why don't we have a council? Deciding stuff would be much faster, so the work rate would (potentially) skyrocket (since people would have stuff to do rather than just raiding Terra or smelting potatoes all day).

EggNog
  • myusername22
  • Hunted (call me hunter)
  • Naoh
  • Eggnog - Clan Leader
  • superstein
  • Tails506
  • Archenao - Raiding Leader/Defense
  • Puffly
  • Ninjasquid(?)
  • gameprochampion
  • Hockeyfan1852 - Raiding Leader
  • 77thShad - Raiding Leader
  • tnmjimbob
  • fjm12
  • cheatyface
  • ansoro2112
  • solis22
  • Going_Rogue
  • kallieeee
  • vrgin
  • Mastersten
  • Vitriolic
  • Mrshmid
  • Elandrir
  • Tamzies
  • NovaCat
  • Ffrost
  • Justin_Martyr
  • Jolteon42 (KappaHD)
  • paceboys
  • MrStitch
Bold denotes council member.
(Taken from "Feng Qi Clan Roster")

We do have a "council." However, I can understand how one could be unaware of that since I have never heard mention of our council even once on the server before. :p

(seriously, I completely forgot we even had one. Maybe we should start, uh... doing something. ._.)

755someone755

Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
(Taken from "Feng Qi Clan Roster")

We do have a "council." However, I can understand how one could be unaware of that since I have never heard mention of our council even once on the server before. :p

(seriously, I completely forgot we even had one. Maybe we should start, uh... doing something. ._.)
Most of these are raiders. So naturally the decisions they make are going to be leaned more towards offensive armament, and perhaps some defense (walls, traps etc.).
Plus, as you said, they don't seem to do anything. And if they do, the new vault was probably their idea, and I'm not the only member that finds it disturbing/lacking.

(I did read that and was aware of it, but this "council" seems inactive and doesn't seem to represent the air clan member's interests -- not everyone wants to raid.)

755someone755

Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Also to note, one of your council members is permabanned. I think that speaks volumes about the way it was established and is/was led -- even more so because that player is still listed as active, and you, 77, mentioning him as if he weren't banned.

EDIT: And as Tails said, why is there no mention of said council anywhere? Are councils not supposed to represent their peoples?
If they are, should they not be public, as should their decisions and actions, adjusting to the needs and wants of the group they lead?

Last edited:

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
Also to note, one of your council members is permabanned. I think that speaks volumes about the way it was established and is/was led.
Excuse you... that seems kind of a cold shot towards me... and no he is no longer a member officially of the council.

Too confirm we don't have a council that is making decisions the council we have is ONLY in place to chose a new leader (this was originally not the plan but I think will work better). Which should happen soon. After that it will be up to whoever that is to decide on how they want the council to be organized/run. The council which is in place is less of council and just a board to chose leadership of the future. It was decided on by me and I chose active members who have both pvp (hockeyfan, Arch,77, Noah, Vrgin is not a member any longer due to his ban.) and pve (myuser,cheaty,superstein) backgrounds. So there is to some degree a balance though not perfect, but hell we're a pvp clan what do you expect?

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: 755someone755

755someone755

Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
So we have a council but it's not really a council, got it. That's why I suggested the formation of a proper council, one that would accept rules and whatnot.
I expected the council to do stuff that councils ... do.

I didn't mean to insult anyone when I mentioned the ban, but considering you're pretty active, and a controller, I'd expect you to know about the history of people you're electing into the council and take that into consideration.

• Love
Reactions: EggNog

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
So we have a council but it's not really a council, got it. That's why I suggested the formation of a proper council, one that would accept rules and whatnot.
I expected the council to do stuff that councils ... do.

I didn't mean to insult anyone when I mentioned the ban, but considering you're pretty active, and a controller, I'd expect you to know about the history of people you're electing into the council and take that into consideration.
A proper council will be formed yes. But I would much rather the next leader do it rather then I so that the clan is shaped more to the next leader's liking then mine. I can't say when it will be formed but hopefully soon.

• Useful

Elandrir

The dutch moose
Reaction score
Plus, as you said, they don't seem to do anything. And if they do, the new vault was probably their idea, and I'm not the only member that finds it disturbing/lacking.
I made this new vault its not done yet, but it's only to be safe against raiders I know it's disturbing and maybe if you didn't noticed I am working nearly all the time I'm on to make it better. If you have any ideas plz pm me so I can improve it more

~Elan

• Thank You