Feng Qi Discussion Thread

Vino

Fidget Spinner
Reaction score
Gonna be on TS. Im already planning a startup idea and a sky base idea (with digitalis?) so if you all want to get together and discuss our plans in a more secretive manner it might be a good idea to do so on Ts

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
While TS would be preferable it might be a good idea to setup a clan conversation so we can discuss the base ideas together in privarte. More then willing to set that up but the only problem is that I don't want players who are uncommited to the clan joining so might have to wait till the server is launched.

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
- reach inner monument ring
*complete*
- start gathering primary, secondary and tertiary resources
*complete*
- explore and reckon second dimension
*complete*
- ultimate wall defense & conquering of all clans
*in progress*

Reactions: EggNog

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
fenqi is out of control
We do enjoy raiding does that mean we're out of control? No. It just means we're a group of friends having fun... perfectly legally may I add. That being said we have been very raid happy these last two days I've discussed this with clan leaders and we're going to layoff with 24/7 raiding a bit. This certainly does not mean our raiding will stop entirely, because that is what we do and what a lot of our members enjoy. We do however want to appeal to the more PvE oriented players in our clan and that is partially why the raiding will diminish.

• Agree
Reactions: 77thShad

cheatyface

Developer
Developer
Contributor
Reaction score
I do think we should try and organize a raid board or something (I'll figure it out when I get on). A place we can put signs to leave information, so that members know that we've already raided terrama today, mizunami is still a legal target, etc. I encourage putting the fear into them, but we can still be gentlemen about it. :-)

• Optimistic
Reactions: EggNog and Jivvi