Feature Suggestion - A Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awwwyea

Ghast Hunter
Reaction score
What if we got another Dev?
To be honest, I don't know. WinX probably tests the things he adds into the server beforehand, so I can see how it'd be easier for him to do it alone. On the other hand, two developers would get things done faster. We have Listings, it's just that no one hears from him much, or if he's helping WinX at all.

Conor

Reaction score
Website
cipbot.webs.com
Soooo, still no type of store? D:

I'm just going to leave my opinion here, whether you agree or not, my past experiences have always proven true. But I'm just saying...

A good store = A better server.

'better' meaning more enjoyable, more of an incentive to play, more players, better rounds!

;D

Mikey

The Pig
Reaction score
Ehh, I might as well get around to have a serious post here. Well to begin with, when I first heard of the idea, I was not to intrigued or fond of it at all, I have been playing the zombie server since April 2010 and there has never been any type of store system, so obviously, I am not use to this feature. But, when you put some logical thought and consideration for this idea - it may actually be a significant addition to the server. We look at other popular zombie survival servers, each of which has a store system. Therefore, these players have to have some attraction to the store feature. Hypothetically, if I just started playing and joined a server with a store, I would most likely enjoy it. It would give me some incentive to play. We do have karma - but really, no new player would give a shit about it. The /board is basically a place reserved for players with intense timeonline and dedication. The average individual may not want to do all that just to get on a /board, which really have no incentive or point (just for ones reputation.)

Additionally, I do not think a store system would not be an issue to add, if agreed upon. WinX does a fine job solo, I believe we do not need another Developer. Now, all you jumped on Conor saying this is a horrendous idea, but really give it some thought and where it may bring the server. If this whole idea did not even work - we can just remove the store altogether. The only other point we would have to look at is what to put into the store, but Blocktopia has some creative minds, we would be able to figure it out. Furthermore, I believe this is well-worth a shot. If I can toughen myself up to the idea, I am sure you all can too, cos I am one stubborn person.

Dio4344

Reaction score
I know this thread is old in all so dont rate my post old. I think a store would be great to buy titles, maybe the money could be called Topias and and all you can buy is titles and farewell messages, no colors

• Haha
Reactions: Notme
Status
Not open for further replies.