Farewell TTT Friends

Joe97

Reaction score
So tomorrow I leave to start my Army Phase 1 training, so I won't be on the server for a while. So I'd just like to take the time to thank everyone for putting in the effort for this brilliant community, I've met plenty of lovely people and made some great friends, so I'd like to wish all of you the best.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
:(

Gonna miss you Joe, you were a ton of fun and I'm glad you decided to join the server on whatever day you did. You made me laugh a lot so thank you <3 Also I'll never forget when you were new-ish to the server and I was getting hounded at by new players because they disagreed with something (I think some guy RDM'd and I gave them a few slays and put them on last warning but they wanted them banned instead or something) and you helped to calm the whole thing down by saying something (I don't remember what exactly, something like "chandler will make the decision he thinks is best, just let him try to do his job and calm down" or something. Maybe it wasn't like that at all but I just remember thinking "aw joe is a nice guy!!" and I always meant to thank you for it but never did UNTIL NOW)

I tried to go back and edit this so it didn't sound so soppy and stuff but I can't so there, sorry.

ANYWAY good luck and look forward to seeing you in the future. WE'RE GONNA MISS YOU MAN

o7

Joe97

Reaction score
Byyyyyye Paaaaige

Thanks Chandler that means a lot, all the best to you buddy. The server better still be here when I get back, so don't do anything silly xD

See you around guys, feel free to add me, if you feel like keeping in touch that is xD

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: webpaige