Family Suggestion Thread

Shande

The Real Slim Shande
Donor
Reaction score
Submit any suggestions/ideas that you would like to see put into our plans.

Anything goes, that includes the capital's name, towns, ranks, all that stuff!

Reactions: Notme

Shande

The Real Slim Shande
Donor
Reaction score
Lets name capital Shagon.

We can name other cities like Snowfall (if we get snowy terrain), or Terragon :p
Also layers below 16 should be reserved for mining only, unless they were already mined out.
Nah, that was just a joke name so I'm not going to name it that.

Honestly, if we can find a snow terrain that is big enough, we will build our ideas there and literally name the capital Snowfall but if it not big enough, we will use that ground to make a village there and call it that.

Terragon has been used too much so thats not going to be an option to be honest.

• Love
Reactions: Notme

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Nah, that was just a joke name so I'm not going to name it that.

Honestly, if we can find a snow terrain that is big enough, we will build our ideas there and literally name the capital Snowfall but if it not big enough, we will use that ground to make a village there and call it that.

Terragon has been used too much so thats not going to be an option to be honest.
Well we can name it Pentagon or Hexagon then ;^)

froyd

Reaction score
You should post a warp/download for the capital building, and the recipe for the banners.
Also, if we find any, can we build the capital next to some ocean cliffs?

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I would suggest central mine to rule them all - a public cobweb mine.
Entrance can be as fancy as you want, but I suggest simple 1x1 watervator starting at y = 17, as there would be mine lower.

On beginning lets have floor at y = 11 (a lot of lava is at y = 11 and below) and ceiling at y = 17 (17th layer and higher doesn't contain diamonds).
Later we could lower floor to y = 5 - at this layer and lower bedrock is spawning.
Main corridors would be 4x4 squares with overlapping corners going like "X".
Helper tunnels would go like "+" from central watervator. It would be 2 block high, as they would be well just helpers.

Here are various plans of it, and there is ore analyzes, so we know where to dig.
This mine is best mine, if you want it to stay in relatively one place, and if you want to mine all ores in hat area.

Last edited:

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I think we should block off our ender chest in our vault, if that's legal.
It just makes easier for raiders to steal stuff from vault - we did some nice raid in morning and aeres noobs had both enderchest and end portal in vault.
I put some useful things in enderchest, and when wild jolteon appeared we quickly escaped trough the end portal.

So we shouldn't have end portal in vault.
Maybe we could put it nearby but in separate room where nether portal is.

On unrelated note aeres got so pissed off, that we messed with their vault, that they raided Priumus lmao

Catcocomics

Reaction score
Do we know how big a space I'll have to build my shrine?
If it's big enough, I'll probably try to put a big tavern there with the shrine on the (top floor) roof instead. It may also double as a good launch point for people with elytra later on.

Shande

The Real Slim Shande
Donor
Reaction score
Do we know how big a space I'll have to build my shrine?
If it's big enough, I'll probably try to put a big tavern there with the shrine on the (top floor) roof instead. It may also double as a good launch point for people with elytra later on.
Honestly, with the amount of "work" you have done for us, I would say that having a shrine just for you is not gonna happen in the capital.

Also, we need to start thinking about expanding to other towns/villages now since the capital has gotten too..."homey" (too safe and people feeling bored of it already)
I have two areas that I want to start some progress on, the floating islands and the snow biome that is sort-of in the "No Mans" land.