Family Roster

Shande

The Real Slim Shande
Donor
Reaction score
Right, Googledocs stopped working for me completely. That is why nothing has been updated.

HOWEVER....

Scotty asked to do the Rooster list :D I will give him updates and such for him to do. Just scroll down and you will see the new list.

You can either PM me or Scotty on things that need fixed/changed.

Shande

The Real Slim Shande
Donor
Reaction score
UPDATED RANK LIST

General Rank = Has helped outside of Primordia and has been important to many projects.
DagonSpawn Rank = Has managed to contribute a lot and gave us small successes.
Brother Rank = Has worked well with others in Dagon projects.
Citizen Rank = Is now known in Dagon lands.
Member Rank = A person who just joined Dagon.

Specter2k11

Haunting People Since 2011
Reaction score
to be honest i feel like i dont deserve the brother rank.
i haven't even been online for like a month.
and also i was originally expecting to be online frequently and be a leader of Dagon's military services.
But then again i wasnt even able to grind properly and found myself underleveled.
i've felt like i have done nothing to earn brother.

dutchmanflies

Reaction score
Shande,
I put it to you, sir, that I achieve the rank of Envoy of Religion. As you may be aware, I have discovered and read through - and subsequently mastered - the Six Treatises of Chaos, put forth by Rothwildir, the Son of Chaos. I believe, sir, that only through these Treatises can the Dagon know the true nature of Chaos. I have traveled the lands, preaching the words of Chaos to any who has ears for it. I put it to you that there is no Brother or Sister of Dagon who knows the Nature of Chaos better than I. I have devoted considerable time to the study of our purpose as Dagonspawn, as we travel to the Chaos Void. While the title is unnecessary, and I shall continue to preach the true words of Dagon regardless of your decision, such a title would give me great satisfaction, and great purpose. Thank you for your consideration.

Chaos with you,
Dutch.

Malacath

God of Orcs & Destruction
Reaction score
Shande,
I put it to you, sir, that I achieve the rank of Envoy of Religion. As you may be aware, I have discovered and read through - and subsequently mastered - the Six Treatises of Chaos, put forth by Rothwildir, the Son of Chaos. I believe, sir, that only through these Treatises can the Dagon know the true nature of Chaos. I have traveled the lands, preaching the words of Chaos to any who has ears for it. I put it to you that there is no Brother or Sister of Dagon who knows the Nature of Chaos better than I. I have devoted considerable time to the study of our purpose as Dagonspawn, as we travel to the Chaos Void. While the title is unnecessary, and I shall continue to preach the true words of Dagon regardless of your decision, such a title would give me great satisfaction, and great purpose. Thank you for your consideration.

Chaos with you,
Dutch.
I like it that you really go with your 'role' on the server. I'd think it's a fun idea of yours. But lets wait till the Leader, Generals & etc. comment on this. ^.^

Shande

The Real Slim Shande
Donor
Reaction score
Well..I can't really give you your own Head rank..But I can give you a special rank that goes with what you are doing?..Any ideas for the name? (was thinking "StoryTeller" but I'm crap at thinking.)

Malacath

God of Orcs & Destruction
Reaction score
Well..I can't really give you your own Head rank..But I can give you a special rank that goes with what you are doing?..Any ideas for the name? (was thinking "StoryTeller" but I'm crap at thinking.)
He could be the dagon disciple. Since it has to do with religion. I like disciple (imo)

dutchmanflies

Reaction score
Shande, and other esteemed members of Dagon:
I am most honored by your recognition, and I will gladly take up the responsibility of maintaining the consistency and quality of the religious education in the lands of Dagon. Might I suggest that my title be "Head Disciple," as I reckon we all are disciples of Dagon, and the title "Disciple" could be anyone who follows me in my teachings of Rothwildirian Dagonism. While this designation would not necessarily be more clear, and I am grateful for any recognition you choose to give, the title "Head Disciple" would be more clear. As you may or may not know, my teachings have been spreading: Jellomix, Kelze22 and I have all been studying the ancient books, and we are excited to spread the Word of Chaos with our Dagon brothers and sisters. Perhaps you would allow me to schedule a sermon to give in the capital's temple in the near future? I believe the closer our people are to the teachings of our Godhead, the closer we will be to the Chaos Void.

Chaos with you,
Dutch
(Head) Disciple of Dagon

KelzE22

Reaction score
Greetings Shande and colleagues. I would like to introduce myself to the loyal members of the Dagon family. As Dutchman mentioned, Jello and I have been following the teachings of the ancient texts. Although we are recent to immigrate to the great lands of Dagon, we have been devoted to the way of Chaos. I have noticed that we as well are not listed as part of the family, and we would be eternally grateful to have this slight oversight remedied. As the primary builders of our grand city (soon to be unveiled), we would be honored if we might have special titles conscripted to our namesakes, such as Disciples of Dagon. Please let me know when you reach a verdict on this situation.

Many thanks and may you embrace the Chaos within,
Kelz

scotty12345

Reaction score
List has been updated. for the people that are useing firefox and are unable to use the scroll function of the spreadsheet. There is a direct link : docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&hl=en_US&key=0AmK2fcrLv7zOdDNtRnB0cjlhSkhTWF81ZjVkamF6V1E

ull have to copy paste in to another tab :)