Fali draws! YAY!

Faliara

Reaction score
So I finally figured out how to show my drawings... T_T
I suck at drawing. I didn't improve, sadly, xgen96. But then my friends said it looks nice, so I wanted to see if that's true...

This would be me...

Kylie...

And Hender.
So now you see me draw. Give me an opinion, please >.<
Kylieanna and DarkHender, especially you, since the other two drawings are of you!

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
I'm so cuuute! Good job Fali, your drawing style is nice. c:

EDIT: Question, why do the pages say "Tinkerbell" in the top right corners? It's fine cause it's pink.

Faliara

Reaction score

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
I would hardly say you suck at drawing! These look quite nice, in my humble opinion!~

For some reason, they remind me of a certain art style from a movie I've seen quite some time ago... Can't seem to remember, though.

Anyways, love your drawings. If you happen to draw anymore, not saying you have to, then feel free to upload them! I'd love to see more. :laugh:

Faliara

Reaction score
I would hardly say you suck at drawing! These look quite nice, in my humble opinion!~

For some reason, they remind me of a certain art style from a movie I've seen quite some time ago... Can't seem to remember, though.

Anyways, love your drawings. If you happen to draw anymore, not saying you have to, then feel free to upload them! I'd love to see more. :laugh:
Thanks!

It does? I wonder what it is...

And updating's actually the plan :)

Reactions: Duffie