Explain.

Jubjubers

Best BuildBox Guy 2011 - 2013
Reaction score
Website
www.lingscars.com

Why do you guys never involve me in your shady, trust-breaking, fun-ruining putsches?

Exiles don't even exist and you're forming a velvet-roped queuing area for the chopping block instead of discussing the issues and trying to amend them with some civilty.

What happened to talking things over like civil people? Strength through unity should be something we're aspiring to have, and we're biting at eachothers' necks and infighting to the n[sup]th [/sup]degree.

Sorry for making it a public post, but god damn this is an issue that affects every member of Terrama, those in the conversations and otherwise.

For all intents and purposes, all forms of electing a formal leader or council of leaders should be assumed void until this problem is solved. I hope we can move from this in due course.

Addendum; The parties involved that are being lobbied by the above to be removed have had no voice within this discussion as so far, and I happily call this their opportunity to speak.

Last edited:

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
There will be no exile anyway:
[14:01:35] [Terrama]Old_Man_Oak63: can I also just say
[14:01:49] [Terrama]Old_Man_Oak63: that whoever thought that 'exiled' was a good idea
[14:01:56] [Terrama]Old_Man_Oak63: im about ready to slaughter you
[14:02:03] [Terrama]Psycho: :S
[14:02:06] [Terrama]Swift_Siren: Not me.
[14:02:07] [Terrama]Notme: lel
[14:02:08] [Terrama]Old_Man_Oak63: oh yeah it was psycho
[14:02:15] [Terrama]Old_Man_Oak63: psycho im about ready to slaughter you
[14:02:16] [Terrama]Swift_Siren: ^
[14:02:17] [Terrama]Notme: rip psycho
[14:02:19] [Terrama]Psycho: eh, jiv made the thread first :(
[14:02:21] [Terrama]Old_Man_Oak63: :mad:
[14:02:26] [Terrama]Swift_Siren: He actually did oak

BanSwift

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
There will be no exile anyway:
[14:01:35] [Terrama]Old_Man_Oak63: can I also just say
[14:01:49] [Terrama]Old_Man_Oak63: that whoever thought that 'exiled' was a good idea
[14:01:56] [Terrama]Old_Man_Oak63: im about ready to slaughter you
[14:02:03] [Terrama]Psycho: :S
[14:02:06] [Terrama]Swift_Siren: Not me.
[14:02:07] [Terrama]Notme: lel
[14:02:08] [Terrama]Old_Man_Oak63: oh yeah it was psycho
[14:02:15] [Terrama]Old_Man_Oak63: psycho im about ready to slaughter you
[14:02:16] [Terrama]Swift_Siren: ^
[14:02:17] [Terrama]Notme: rip psycho
[14:02:19] [Terrama]Psycho: eh, jiv made the thread first :(
[14:02:21] [Terrama]Old_Man_Oak63: :mad:
[14:02:26] [Terrama]Swift_Siren: He actually did oak
[14:02:28] [Terrama]Old_Man_Oak63: i'll slaughter jivvi aswell then

And you missed the bit about the enderdragon that he'd spawn. Damnit, you're hopeless at logging events :^)

• Disagree
Reactions: Notme

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
It became a place to vent or discuss the issues going on in Terrama. We make no decisions over anything. We bitch, complain and suggest things privately to one another. Plus, I believe it was created during a time the server crashed and we were pissing ourselves with worry because EVERYTHING was open while Air was raiding. The people in that convo were the people who were online at the time. Since then we just decided to keep the convo going.

The reason I wanted to exile Choatic was because he was "testing" out weapons on fellow clan members and calling out raids in the main chat.

Last edited:

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score

Why do you guys never involve me in your shady, trust-breaking, fun-ruining putsches?

Exiles don't even exist and you're forming a velvet-roped queuing area for the chopping block instead of discussing the issues and trying to amend them with some civilty.

What happened to talking things over like civil people? Strength through unity should be something we're aspiring to have, and we're biting at eachothers' necks and infighting to the n[sup]th [/sup]degree.

Sorry for making it a public post, but god damn this is an issue that affects every member of Terrama, those in the conversations and otherwise.

For all intents and purposes, all forms of electing a formal leader or council of leaders should be assumed void until this problem is solved. I hope we can move from this in due course.

Addendum; The parties involved that are being lobbied by the above to be removed have had no voice within this discussion as so far, and I happily call this their opportunity to speak.
I'm sorry, but just to clear things up and somewhat set this straight -- The conversation that your screenshots were based from were from a conversation that I started on the 17th of March labeled as "Who are we Allying with?" and was intended to get clarification on who Terrama's allies were at that moment. It later became a way to update whoever was in the conversation at the time with when we were raided by other clans and some info regarding certain areas within Terrama's border. I know that I failed to add more people from our clan to the conversation and that error is due on my part. Which, I'm sorry for that.

Side note:
What happened to talking things over like civil people? Strength through unity should be something we're aspiring to have, and we're biting at eachothers' necks and infighting to the nth degree.
Also, you bring you up a wonderful point regarding this. I was privvy enough to see a conversation between you and another clan member last night. All I'm going to say is for you to please live up to what you just mentioned in that quote, otherwise it would seem moot coming from you. I can post the logs if you want me to.