Eventday #12

F_35c1

¡El Mexicano!
Reaction score
So it's been a while since we've had an event day and that's partially due to me being sick for about a week. So without further a due, we're back and we will kick off with TF2! Team Fortress 2 is free-to-play game, provided to you by Valve! If you do not have Steam, or TF2, I highly suggest that you download it and join us!

You can see all of the "meet the" videos on YouTube, but here's my favorite class.

Here is a link to the Team Fortress 2 website for all your TF2 needs, and here is the download link.

See you on the battlefield!

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
@Jayfeather21 will fall victim to my strange scatter gun C:<
Iaresoverymuchincrediblyjellygoodsir.

EDIT: @Duffie I couldn't tell you why, but it does. :I
Aaah, just wait it out. For a more or less vanilla server it shouldn't take a huge amount of time, but here's the order: Connecting to Game>Retrieving Server Info>Sending Client Info
After the bar fills up on Client Info you're in.

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
Iaresoverymuchincrediblyjellygoodsir.

EDIT: @Duffie I couldn't tell you why, but it does. :I
Aaah, just wait it out. For a more or less vanilla server it shouldn't take a huge amount of time, but here's the order: Connecting to Game>Retrieving Server Info>Sending Client Info
After the bar fills up on Client Info you're in.
My game, mainly the screen, usually freezes during the time of Retrieving Server Info, and partially on Sending Client Info.

But when I connect now, it just does what it normally does, but crashes before or during Sending Client Info.

F_35c1

¡El Mexicano!
Reaction score
Bad news guys, we can't do this event day due to me not being able to use a computer.

Sorry!