<EscapeRestart> World of Warcraft

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score

(PLACEHOLDER BANNER)

Welcome to the EscapeRestart World of Warcraft guild. We are currently situated on Ysera-US on the Alliance side but characters can also be made on Durotan-US.
So yeah, I literally just made the guild so there's not much else to put here. My battletag is Jolteon#2192 if you'd wish to add me so I can invite you. Alternatively just give me your IGN.

MORE INFORMATION TO COME.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
Sure, sounds like fun.
I'll join and make a new char on Ysera later today.
Might as well get ready for Legion and the Pre-Patch with beta already underway! (I think...)

cheatyface

Developer
Developer
Contributor
Reaction score
I've only had sporadic time to be on this week, but I've made a character on ysera. Is the guild name Escape Restart? I'll try and catch anyone on to give me an invite, hopefully tomorrow when I have time to play, though I have a lot of valor content to get done tomorrow.

Reactions: JKangaroo

Butamou

Grandmason
Contributor
Reaction score
  • Haha
Reactions: Notme

_JulZ_

Reaction score
Moon guard is the worst. I'm still around, though I don't know if I can invite people to the guild.
Moon-Guard just has bad rep because of what goes on in Goldshire, if you look past that the community is great. I wouldn't say it's the best server for progression but it's great if you just want to have some chitchat with people, make friends, or roleplay if you want.

• Agree
Reactions: JKangaroo

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
Moon-Guard just has bad rep because of what goes on in Goldshire, if you look past that the community is great. I wouldn't say it's the best server for progression but it's great if you just want to have some chitchat with people, make friends, or roleplay if you want.
Hear, hear!
I have quite a few characters on MoonGuard from back when I used to play a lot during Wotlk/Cata. It's a good server, and still nicely populated. Goldshire is the only really bad place, although I haven't been on it in awhile, so the mood on the server may have changed since I last was on. v.v

cheatyface

Developer
Developer
Contributor
Reaction score
I've got a couple of random low level toons there, for some reason it's the goto server for a few of my friends when our regular realm is down. The server does seem pretty good outside of goldshire, but if you get anywhere near it you start getting whispers like "are you ashly??" or "how fuzzy are your dice?". Creepy as fuck m8s.