Minecraft EscapeRestart Presents: Terraria!

Nillbugwtw

Zombier than thou.
Community Admin
Donor
Reaction score

Hey everyone!

I've very pleased to announce that EscapeRestart will be hosting a Terraria weekend, this Friday through Monday, at lobby.escaperestart.com, port 7777!

You are welcome to either bring in an existing character or start a new one - the server starts fresh, with the Wall of Flesh being unbeaten, the jungle unexplored, and the Dungeon Guardian still protecting his domain. You're welcome to build your own house, or stay in one of the pre-built rooms in the hotel, furnished with a workbench, safe, and bed.

I'll also be hosting events throughout the weekend - boss fights in set up arenas, PVP, continuous invasions... anything your Crystal Heart desires!

The server will open at about 5 PM Pacific today IS OPEN NOW, and stay open through Monday. I invite everyone to swing by and check it out, this will be a pretty laid back server with only one rule: Don't be a dick (stay classy, EscapeRestart). (also the Drill Containment Unit is banned)

See you all ingame!
nill

Last edited:

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I might have unleashed something into world.

GL HF, it wasn't intentional - shot some guy, and he went full wizard. It was nice air fight :D
He dropped ancient manipulator.

Edit: Pulling megatron is too fun - I keep summoning Moon Lord XD

Last edited:

Nillbugwtw

Zombier than thou.
Community Admin
Donor
Reaction score
Hey everyone, and thanks for a great weekend - there were some slip-ups, but I think overall the server was a success, and I'll be looking into hosting more (better put together), varied events in the future. Until then, here is the world that you played on over the weekend, now available for use in your own single player adventures!

Click me to download the EscRestart world!

P.S.: Exciting news today or tomorrow on an event server being released this weekend, and continuing for a week or two. Stay tuned!