EscapeRestart Premium™ Forum Features

nitasu987

Reaction score
You need to have EscapeRestart Premium™ to view the meme that was created by the creator of EscapeRestart Premium™ to celebrate the launch of EscapeRestart Premium™ . If, for some odd reason, you do not have EscapeRestart Premium™ and wish to view this meme, you may have forgotten to pay your $6.673×10[sup]−11[/sup] USD to the creator of EscapeRestart Premium™.

SirCiph

Reaction score
You need to have EscapeRestart Premium™ to view the meme that was created by the creator of EscapeRestart Premium™ to celebrate the launch of EscapeRestart Premium™ . If, for some odd reason, you do not have EscapeRestart Premium™ and wish to view this meme, you may have forgotten to pay your $6.673×10[sup]−11[/sup] USD to the creator of EscapeRestart Premium™.
I hate to be that guy, but that isn't how scientific notation works. You can only have two numbers to the right of the decimal point, so that 3 needs to go.

Also dayum son! $0.0000000000667! Sign me up!

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
I hate to be that guy, but that isn't how scientific notation works. You can only have two numbers to the right of the decimal point, so that 3 needs to go.

Also dayum son! $0.0000000000667! Sign me up!
?? 6.3956 x 10^11, for example, would still work right? Why is there a cap on scientific notation? There doesn't seem to be anything to say no, because the x 10^11 applies as usual even considering I added some extra numbers tacked on

SirCiph

Reaction score
?? 6.3956 x 10^11, for example, would still work right? Why is there a cap on scientific notation? There doesn't seem to be anything to say no, because the x 10^11 applies as usual even considering I added some extra numbers tacked on
It would still work but it's unnecessary, plus it won't calculate properly in wolfram alpha if it's got those extra numbers >:C

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
It would still work but it's unnecessary, plus it won't calculate properly in wolfram alpha if it's got those extra numbers >:C
Ok that's fine I was just worried that I was significantly misinformed about a mathematics concept
1) are we actually doing this right now
2) oh hey we brought science/math into this.
Communities are fun
Math is fun
trust me it works :giggle:

• Agree
Reactions: Notme and Jivvi

cheatyface

Developer
Developer
Contributor
Reaction score
I assume he rounds down so it's basically free
Like all good institutions (banks), the excess is stored and added at day's end to make sure you don't lose actual money. So 1 person will have to pay a penny for about 1.3 billion people. User 1300000000 should get a bill.